Author: butterflys

Are you enjoy your current job or life? Any Plan or dream in Year 2004? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-6 16:20:19 |Display all floors

Tragedy

I made a wrong decision on job-finding in the under-graduated critical time in year 03,for that I’ve payed out costs which are powerful enough to determine my future direction. When your conception doesn’t coincide with the culture of the firm you are employed, maybe you face the hard nut to crack.. At that time, I do not hesitate to join in my current company without any anxiety about the strange surroundings. It’s a SOE with USD$200.00 million fixed assets and also is a profitable and field well-known firm additionally. All of which appears so charming and attractive so as to make me ignore many vital factors which determine whether it is a proper place for me to develop. Concisely, it is an absolute tragedy.

Hoping the bright year 04 will take me more chances and fortune.
Praying……………………………………………….     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-6 17:34:59 |Display all floors

i will be satisfied if i have better salary

after all, each month what i could earn is only 1,100  yuan though i worked hard and done plenty of  works.  i have ever thought of the job-changing, but the serious situation in the jobs-market loaded on me....
i dream, and only, have a better salary and better living condition.
god bless me......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 12:13:17 |Display all floors

Hi, aspire

You will if u pay ur time and the sedulity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 13:00:08 |Display all floors

best wish to you xxlshine !

Great that you find your love whom you lost for several years, how lucky you are!  Like a story... How you achieve it?

Best wishes to you in new year!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 13:15:55 |Display all floors

it sounds very bad scabophia .

From ur description, the firm is not bad and your mentioned ur can't catch up the firm's culture, is there anyhing you may change so as to make your happy work there or at leat enjoy it a little?

Things like this, if you can't change the firm, you have to change yourself before your got the favor/ new position? otherwise you will live in a very despondent situation...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 13:17:17 |Display all floors

Good luck to you vinalee , things can always be changed ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 16:57:16 |Display all floors

2004~~welcome~~~

<2003>
       I got my first job after my graduation, so my first time to taste the hard life: living in a small dirty and poor  city alone far from my beautiful  hometown, doing an easy job every day  in a common state-owned company, earning very low salary...
     Fortunately, i also got my love which brings  much colour to my dull life~~
<2004>
     I was born in the monkey year ,hehe, so I think  2004 will be my lucky year. I hope my boyfriend and i will get along well, hope my job will be a little busier so that i could earn a little more money to lead a better life...
           Good luck for all the people i know, and good luck for my family and myself ~~ ^  ^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.