Views: 11287|Replies: 28

Are you enjoy your current job or life? Any Plan or dream in Year 2004? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-31 11:26:59 |Display all floors
With the economic and society's development, there are more and more new careers appeared. So many graduates seeked their possitions but not everyone can has the desired position... most of people have to accept what they can applied even that is not his dream due to presure of the life...

How about yours?
It's not a good topic especially in year-end. anyway,
wish everyone has a wonderful time and all the best in year 2004!

Use magic tools Report

lizhigangmkx has been deleted
Post time 2004-1-3 20:49:28 |Display all floors

my plan

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-3 22:41:38 |Display all floors

my dream

i was always wondering what is my prefer in 2003. i hope i can find my goal and make some achievement in the new year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-4 14:54:59 |Display all floors

farewell to the damned 2003!

i am sorry to say i am overjoyed when i wokpe up to find myself bathed in the sun of 2004, although i have not the least bit of notion what is waiting for me in the year 2004, at least i know that i have got through the damned year 2003, isn't it great?
i weathered great changes this year, failed the postgraduate examination, lost many chances to find jobs due to the terrible SARS, then had to take the job that i enjoy the least, and it's not the end, i found to take this job is just a beginning of my suffering. i was assigned to the least famous place then appointed to the place no one would like to accept!  now when i look back to that, i just joke to myself: haha, it's not as terrible as i though of, anyway, i successfully weathered the test! and i am still here, leading my life, passing every day.
but one point makes me sore in my heart. that is, after half a year, i become so pessimistic about life. so terrible!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 12:31:47 |Display all floors

Year 2003 is really a very unlucky year for a lot of people!

Agree that the past 2003 is a nightmare for a lot of people.

SARS, WAR, FLOOD,ILLNESS...

my mother &my sister are all ill...i prey they can recover very soon...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 12:59:41 |Display all floors

to fadeaway

Very sorry to know that you become a pessimism just after such short time! Pls don't give up as you are still yong and you may have a lot of dream and plan! Try to find something which you intereted in to do and may have a little travel to make yourself relax. Anyway, New year is coming and we should tell ourselves to go ahead.

Some time , i aslo want to give up, but when i think about my perents and my family, they give me very big support, i tell myselt i must be braver & confident, then i try to enjoy my life...

Don't be too sad as we are all around by love &careness even some time we meet unhappy / unlucky things!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 13:30:25 |Display all floors

To coolmei

Good luck to you and wish your dream come to be true in this year!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.