Author: yazlixn

when encountering cyber sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-17 21:12:28 |Display all floors

en huh...

although i explored it, i still don't think it's good ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 17:57:27 |Display all floors

A story written by a lady:

“I have had cyber sex with my boyfriend a lot when he is off station in Germany. Mostly we do it through IM and we send each other erotic emails…The downfall is that when I do that, I just ache for him even more...I start missing him a lot.”
“My boyfriend and I live quite a distance apart. Because we don’t have the luxury of seeing each other as often as we’d like, cybering has become a staple for us. I love the words he writes to me, how he describes just what he wants to do when we do get together is a big turn on.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 21:43:29 |Display all floors

to contunue:

i saw him from the web cam, just as he told me, he have nothing on but a narrow pants, he is handsome and young, and his voice and spoken english is  very pleasant. we began to chat in voice, first we beat about the bush, then suddendly he adjust his web cam to his down part, i ask what he did, he said  my voice aroused him, and then he even took off his pants without hesitation. to my surprise , i feel nothing but pleasant , and just think how naugty he is. what i cant denied is that he has a perfect and fresh young body that is acctractive, good shape , fair and smooth skin, long legs and long arms. i cant resist the attempt to watch, what is more he is well- educated and good natured, he trust me without hesitation, which moved me a lot...(to be continued)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-19 17:41:49 |Display all floors

As hobby or curiosity

Do you have hobby, one or more? Some are in addiction of Internet games, some drugs, some sports, some drama, some making money, some researching science or art, some singing and dancing, etc. The world is colorful and diversified. It is no strange that some addict in cyber sex that has no any reasons to be blamed. Here is the story told by a lady.
‘I met a complete stranger in a chat room. It was the first time I had ever experienced cyber sex and, I was a complete novice. So was he, so it worked out well for us. One night after we cybered, I sat down and wrote a short little sexy scene and emailed it to him. To my delight, he loved it and asked me to do it again’.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 08:30:15 |Display all floors

to contunue: ( in fact i dont want to continue, he he)

i delay the  continue of my story, because these days , as i go on chatting with him, i feel rather bored. it is not as intresting as the first, and i think i am tired of seeing him on line, when i opend my QQ , i even hide my self when he is on-line. i dont know why , i just cant help the things going on its own way. so my story has a dull ending and i dont have the enthusiasm to go on writing, he he... will u all forgive me. ?
   of course i will always bear the intrest to read ur stories.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 10:44:27 |Display all floors

Safety principles

1)Don’t release personal information unless beyond all doubt you know everything that your cyber partner has told you is true. In fairytale land, we like to think that everyone is being honest. But in reality, the person on the other end of the line could turn out to be an ogre.
2)Never use your real name as a login name, and never give out your real name, place of employment or address. It also helps to become familiar with the areas that you find people to cyber with. If you are using a site that you have to register for, such as QQ, Yahoo Chat, MSN, don’t put any personal information about yourself in the profile. Also, don’t give out links to any website that may contain your personal information.
3)When you get involved with someone who makes you uncomfortable, log off. Then use a different sign-in name to go back into the room. If someone emails you, block him or her. If you think you’re being harassed, contact the chat room moderators or abuse center.
4)Keep sober mind to develop what kind of sexual relationship you want. It is a decision you will have to make for yourself. If you are in a committed relationship and later you find yourself involved in a serious cyber sex relationship as well, you have to decide for yourself whether your online relationship is cheating, playing game, or honest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 15:22:47 |Display all floors

lol

"... never give out your real name, place of employment or address. It also helps to become familiar with the areas that you find people to cyber with. "

i basically agree.
but sometimes you just feel you can give. you can feel whether the person would bring you trouble or not.

i've known a boy throught QQ for 3 years. i got his name from his e-mails. he asked for my name once but i didn't tell. we gave eachother telephone numbers but we never called. we just chatted online and shared secrets(no cyber!)...i don't think it could cause any trouble.

it's strange.  we never feel we want to step into the other one's real life.

i think it's kind of attitude. some people easily get hots online and feel eager to meet you. i keep off from that kind of people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.