Views: 14048|Replies: 25

when encountering cyber sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-13 10:32:02 |Display all floors
wether u admit it or not, i bet that 100% of those chatted long enough on line have the experience of chatting  about sex.  that is just as natural as we put on more clothes when cold and take it off when hot. and to share the wonderful modern life experiences here , i love to hear your stories. and here in the following i take the lead to tell u all one of my encounterment with cyber sex..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-13 10:47:58 |Display all floors

i really enjoy it :)

first to make my story more attractive i would like to tell u all readers about something of my self . here is yazlixn , young,  single , sweet , open , well-educated, sepend long time on line every day and above all i am female. he he...
   once i log into some chinese chat room then i saw that there are so many seducing and sexy names there, such as: let you see my dick ... and so on, that is very common u know. but i often feel disgusted to see those nicks and  once out of curiosity when one man add me and sent some hot words to me , i decided to see what on earth he can do, for he said he  want to make love on line.  i just wonder how he can make it. then i received his cam  and see a mid- age man, put his hands between legs.. waw.. i turn it off immidiately , even my curiosity dissapear immidiately. from then on i never chat in chinese. only chat with those who has a good knowledge of english.
   to find a well - educated chat mate , using english is a good means.
for when one can speak english fluently, he must be well-educated based on the present chinese education system. and when u chat in chinese, the mate is very possible to be a midddle school students or jobless  idle guys in the net bar.
   so before i encountered the hero in my story , i am quite reluctant to those who try to chat about sex..
  but he makes things so different!!! ( to be continued) :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-13 11:20:26 |Display all floors

wait for you

i realy enjoy it too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-13 14:08:44 |Display all floors

Normally it is pleasurable but comes also with big dangers!!!

For the ancient teaches the opposite, learn to refrain and life will  be free of sufferings!!!!

Normally the ignorant will get caught by the traps set by the hunters(lusts)

There are much more to say or learn to be put in a few lines.

I hope all is smart enough to catch the meaning
and let go (the pleasurable.....)

Kind regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-13 18:34:44 |Display all floors

KKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-13 23:33:55 |Display all floors

coward...

it si coward who dare not tell the truth , dare not face his inner heart....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-14 20:59:49 |Display all floors

clear up your misunderstanding

After read your message, I got such impression: 1) you're well educated girl, kind and innocent. 2) you are seldom online, if you sign in Amrecia chat room, you'.ll find more lustful boys and girls.  Comparing with other country's chat room, china's is better enough!!!! 3) Maybe the log time is proper enough, try to log in at 5-6 pm or at evening (8-10).
   As for sex, I think , it is a natural phenomenon. coz they can get more freedom online and avoid embrassment than in reality. So you should understand it much. If you don't like it, try to find some kind persons and add them on your contact list, then chat with them privately. that can make feel pleasure.
good luck for find your ideal chat partner.
a kind man .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.