Views: 2632|Replies: 5

I'm gone!! 安 乐 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-11 23:13:32 |Display all floors
AND THIS IS WHY WHITEDEVIL WINS - YOU ALL LET HIM !!!!!!

It’s not just hatred towards non-whites by Whitedevil – it’s hatred in general, towards anyone who does not fit the mold you made for yourselves, by all the races here on this board, including my Chinese country men!

Respect people - don't hate for fu’ks sake. Man some of you people are filled with too much HATE!!!!

i see things like "filthy Jews!, filthy Chinese!, filthy Americans, die Japanese, hate blacks, stupid foreigner!"

People its a forum - not a slander contest.... ….you know... maybe it is a contest ....and we all lose!

WHITEDEVIL YOU WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( ...on this forum anyway ....in life you lost a long time ago ) .......

I’M GONE, NEVER TO RETURN

My apologies to the nice people on this forum who, on a daily basis must filter through all the hate.

Sun Jai
安 乐

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-12 03:20:05 |Display all floors

Donald Trump said, "You never quit, or YOU ARE FIRED !!!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-12 07:48:19 |Display all floors

they want to upset you, will you let them?

when I was a young girl working in a conference as an interpretor, I met a white man who married a jap.
he hopped his old body in front of me and asked: " how much you earn per hour as a translator? do you know how much a japnese translator will earn? chinese translators are cheap."

I met another time a white man who married a jap. that woman, you can tell immediately from her yellow falling teeth about her living condition. they hopped in the restaurant and said loudly:
"japnese food are expensive, chinese food are so cheap."

similar things happened too on those who married to Indonesians, malaysian women. Thanks god I am a very confident person, I understand what being trapped into a monkey zoo is like.

are these men healthy? are their women healthy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-12 08:16:05 |Display all floors

iamiam, I have a long private talk with the poster,Sunjai, He understands the s

Don't worry !

The yellowdevil comes to the rescue and solve the problems hahhhah !!!

Yellowdevil  vs   whitedevil in New Orleans, LA, USA !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-12 09:15:04 |Display all floors

nice you share time with him...these days ppl are too busy...and crazy..

it takes one minute for ppl to read a post maybe in a day..a week, a month..
but its unfair if they unfortunately clicked open "low" posts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-12 21:18:55 |Display all floors

Come back

That is a message you should send to the moderator. If I were him it is a long time ago Whitedevil, Christopher and Cogito would be out of this forum...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.