Views: 2168|Replies: 3

a danish girl in 1999 in "new target" net bar. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-11 21:21:22 |Display all floors
i met a danish gril in 1999 in beijing, just near "北京外国语大学”,and "北京理工大学”,in a net cafe, called" new target net cafe",  but in spring of 2000, i leaved beijing, then, i have never met her again, and i don't know how to connect with her.
  she is very tall, about 180cm, golden hair, green eyes, face cheecks bulge, really looks like a dolphin, though 5 years past, i still think about her,  i only know she was studying in "首都师范大学”at that time, i really wanna get in touch with  her again, could you any one help me? if you can go to "首都师范大学”and search her file, she must have file there, could you any one just search her name and how to get in touch with her, her email, her adress.
  i am 170cm, chinese guy, if you tell her a chinese guy looks like james dean met her in 1999 in new target net cafe, she will must know me, thank you every one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-11 22:01:46 |Display all floors

Do you have her name?

Denmark isn't a big country, and I imagine there aren't that many Danish people in China. If she is still in Beijing, I'm sure you can find her. Maybe the university staff can help you. You can call them or write an email. Sometimes an internet search can come up with clues. For example, you can input her name in a search engine, or combine it with other key words, like "China", or the name of the university. Or get in touch with her friends. Good luck!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-11 22:17:50 |Display all floors

i have tried those methods, but i can't find her. i am not in beijing now, could any one go to "首都师范大学?”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-12 05:00:46 |Display all floors

Please, do not have fetish about Danish or white women ! Shame on you!Chinese ar

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.