Author: lau_guan_kim

New China is younger than the US in terms of political developments and modernit [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-1 22:00:38 |Display all floors

Hello JodyLs

Yes I am an Australian but please don't take too much notice of the new member who calls himself "Australian"

Another poster called chairman spent a lot of time screaming and shouting about all the things I am supposed to have said, but like all such fakes, when he was challenged to actually prove his allegations he started stuttering and stammering and then set off screaming about another topic.

Now he has hit on another scheme. He thinks that his new hydra-head  "australian" can be used to discredit me. So he has the three standup comics "real-person", "patriot" and " "australian" to do a good-cop, bad-cop performance all over the forum.

I guess it does provide a little bit of amusement, and it gives him something to do, but unfortunately it also provides extra work for the moderators and detracts from the quality and integrity of the Forum..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-1 22:48:16 |Display all floors

Tony Lee-you blame chairman for everything, if you cut yourself shaving you woul

Your not a nice person Tony *Hate China* Lee, the smooth talking devil with the snake oil saleman streak.

What you did not tell Jody is that chairman suggested you call him and posted his phone number and when you were too afraid to call, chairman posted that he would never write to you again, that was 23 days ago. Chairman posted to you, that until you called he would not respond to you.

Forgot to tell Jody that..Huh..!

Two questions Tony Lee.

1. Do the Japanese owe China an apology for the killing and torture.?

2. Our Island is a Province or is it's own country.

Tic Tok

Tic Tok

Tic Tok

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 05:05:53 |Display all floors

Bird's droppings in my wonton soup while I was eating under a tree

<b>The bird's dropping #1</b>

You said:

<b>As Shimonoseki is a Japanese territory, my choice fell on 下关 (xiaguan) instead of the Chinesec term 马关 (maguan), as the former is the Kanji for the Japanese pronunciation.</b>

My view:

That proves my point.  You are a Japanese apologist always speaking on their behalf and equating Japanese Kanji with Chinese terms.  Remember you are in a Chinese forum.   Why are you using the Japanese term 下关 in a Chinese forum talking about Chinese history?

<b>The bird's dropping #2</b>

You said:

<b>This was the First Sino-Japan War (日清战争) of 1894</b>

My view:

No Chinese would call that infamous war by the name 日清战争.  Only the Japanese call it by that name.  It has always been known as "jia-wu-zhan-zhen" by the Chinese because it occurred in the year 1894 which was "jia-wu" according to the Chinese calendar.  It is part of a series of battles  between China and Japan which together are called 中日战争.  Nowadays, however, people usually mean the anti-Japanese war from 1937-45 when they talk about the Sino-Japanese War or 中日战争.  they call the other battles by a different appellation -- like "jia-wu-zhan-zhen" and "jiu-e-ba shibian."

You yourself started by using the English name "Sino-Japan" so you should have been using the character for "zhong" to represent China in the first position.  Instead, by using Japanese Kanji 日清 you are representing the word "China" with the character for the Qings in the second position.

<u>Just another piece of evidence --- your mentality is that of an imposter with a Chinese name but a Japanese heart.</u>

Bird, your only purpose of uploading these dictionary definitions in Kanji is to prove that you know some Chinese.  You have defeated your own purpose by uploading the wrong translation software.  Get some Chinese software for <b>Hanji</b> and not tickle us with this crap of Japanese imitations for crying out loud.

What have you been doing?

Jacking up your dummy IQ rod in front of that mirror too long?  Try at least borrowing a prickly one from T.L.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 09:42:42 |Display all floors

A disclaimer

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 13:35:06 |Display all floors

Testing

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 14:01:41 |Display all floors

"I wrote no such accounts here or elsewhere to the effect Japan need not apologi

I am sorry Lau Guan Kim.

I thought that when you "DID NOT" ask for the Japanese to make the apology, that was the same as agreeing no apology was required.

If you would just kindly write, that the Japanese should make the apology, then I will realise my error and formulate an apology to you.

Please write your exact position

Japan "MUST" make an apology.

or

Japan "MUST NOT" make an apology.

Australian

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 14:48:56 |Display all floors

Lau Guan Kim. Sounds reasonable to me. I will ask also.

attention: Lau Guan Kim

Please write your exact position

Japan "MUST" make an apology.

or

Japan "MUST NOT" make an apology.

?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.