Views: 9241|Replies: 17

your viewpoint on internet-love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-10 18:54:41 |Display all floors
when the internet enter the dailylife of common people, more and more people surfing on the internet .// for  youngsters , chatting on the internet is very attractive . they have the advantage to chat with boys and girls coming from evry corner u can imagine /.//
         without  embarrassment in the reality ,without  untrust  when encounter ,without camouflage ,they chat follow their inclinations ..some  
private words they cannot talk with someone else ,but on internet they can . whether  u are happy or not ,your listenner will keep the secret for u .
the internet make the chatters near and near ..it is can be imagined  that someday   they go hand with hand..
        but some say the net-love is windy .just like the moon in the water , the flower in the mirror .. when from the internet to reality ,  the wholeness will change , the love will go with wind.//
        so, perhaps you have some experience on it ..
          will u mind sharing with us ??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-11 01:12:30 |Display all floors

to you

Not only does Internet offers  convenience for us to let out and share our happyness and suffering , but also gives chances  for many hateful poeple to deceit and fraud the kind on purpose
Be careful ! Be sober !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-13 19:14:02 |Display all floors

Scarey and Desperate

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-15 14:43:04 |Display all floors

Aight

Its interesting that you can communicate with some people that you maybe never are gonna meet in "real life". Thats whats good..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-15 14:56:44 |Display all floors

net-love

Hi. From your word, I feel it seems you are living in Utopia!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-2 20:14:03 |Display all floors

standpoint

Chances are:  one can meet alot of frustrations if u relied too much on it.

the othr is: perhaps everyone's too busy with pc's lately and keeps one sanity flowing with ppl on forums.

the risk is too wide and u need to trust alot of mind and instincts..

ni hao!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 13:26:48 |Display all floors

My thoughts & opinions

Communication via the Internet. In my opinion is only truly successful if you both have a common interest or goal in life. Once that common interest or Goal disappears...you may find you lose interest with that person.

I don’t recommend trying to fall in love via the internet. I have met many people online and I converse daily with many different people from different walks of life.
Meeting new people online is ok if you plan on hooking up in real life. Provided that you don’t leave it for a prolonged period of time. If you leave it too long you can run into the trap of thinking you know someone. Then meet them in real life and be totally disappointed

Bad points about the net: Chatting online can be very time consuming and addictive. Instead of getting out into the real world and getting some fresh air.
You can easily waste a whole day in front of the computer.
There are a lot of amazing things/places this world has to offer. Including some really extraordinary people.
My advice: use the internet in Moderation

Positive points: Chatting online is a great way to stay in touch with multiple people at the same time. I prefer chatting online rather then using the telephone.
I think instant chat Programmes such as msn are a great way to keep in touch with friends in real life or friends that go abroad.

The main reason I love chatting online is because I can meet new people easily...I learn a lot about different cultures and different types of people all over the world...and because of different time zones. I never have to be bored again ^^

~However I still recommend talking on the phone or meeting in person (face to face) with someone as the ideal method of developing a healthy relationship!~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.