Views: 3239|Replies: 2

I got a problem about my dissertation translation.Does someone help me plz [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-9 21:50:36 |Display all floors
Cause I have to hand in my dissertation tomorrow, and I have to finish the last part ,that is translate the abstract into English, My written English is very poor, and the dissertation is so important, so I dare not use my poor words into my paper. Here I wonder is there someone kind to help me to finish this part, the length is short, and I deem just take all of u here only a few minutes, plz , help me >_< it is urgent

Thanks very much ......love you all

信息技术、网络技术的迅猛发展冲击着现代教育。而校园网络的使用更是让师生之间,教师之间的交流更为方便、及时。教学工作量网络统计系统具有交互式的环境、丰富的的表现形式等特点。基于web的远程可自主统计教学工作量的系统,它有教师和系统管理员两部分功能模块,实现了通过Internet完成教师教学工作量的申报与统计。教师们可通过web登陆填表完成其工作量的申报,便能马上得到反馈信息,以便及时核对,无确认无误后便提交存入系统中,待管理员整理便可。
本文介绍一个基于Internet的远程网络统计数据库的设计与分析,即教学工作量网络统计数据库系统。文中详细地介绍了本系统的作用、特点、功能及其实现。

信息化程度已成为衡量一个国家、一个地区、一个单位综合实力的重要标志。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-10 10:30:48 |Display all floors

55555555555555555 no body help me

please, I do need help, could u plz give me your hand.
T__T

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-10 14:05:27 |Display all floors

同情.可我也不会.

敬待高手!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.