Author: shanjuan

Anita Mui (梅艳芳)died at 40 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-31 08:32:00 |Display all floors

No need to be sad too much

In my opinion,a popular's death dosen't need to bre sad so much,for it occurs for nothing but extravagant life style.And it is less important than the disaster of Iran recently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-31 13:37:59 |Display all floors

She will be an anger in heaven------

Be a happy anger in heaven was a dream of Anita Mui .I do  hope that it will be turned into reality. Heaven will become more beautiful for your smile.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-31 13:54:10 |Display all floors

we lose a famouse star

believe it or not , we lose a famouse star this morning.she is my super star in my heart .
  may be you are smilling at us from the heaen , we cherish you in our heart , we will remember your glorious image.
wish you good luck in heaven
we miss  you much

Use magic tools Report

lydiafang has been deleted
Post time 2003-12-31 17:22:29 |Display all floors

How regretful!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-31 20:33:37 |Display all floors

i feel terrible!

There was a  talented actress disappearing again in the world after the case of   柯受良 died in Shanghai in a accident.It also prove that fame and money is nothing but virtually,the body condition is all. It goes without saying that "yesterday is history,today is present and tomorrow is future,that is why we called it the gift.

SO let us cherish our lives and others as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-31 23:28:26 |Display all floors

a super star fell,what a pity!

I'm sorry to hear that. she brought us lots of happy,but now we have  to face the truth. as you say,we cann't bless her any more as her fans .meanwhile,we should treasure ourselves. after all,sometimes life is so fragile that we cann't retrieve it again.may Anita Mui become an angel in heaven.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-31 23:35:06 |Display all floors

the new year is coming

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.