Views: 31473|Replies: 140

Spoken English Test [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-9 11:25:18 |Display all floors
Hi people,

I have a limited number of free spoken English tests to give away for trial purposes. This test measures 'facility in spoken English' ie the ability to understand spoken English on everyday topics and to respond appropriately at a native-like conversational pace in intelligible English.

This test was developed by a Stanford University linguistics professor and the fella who solely invented the 56k modem.

If you're interested in assessing your level of spoken English, please leave me your email and I will send a test to you. Alternatively, you can email me at ken.chia@unitededucation.net

Cheers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-9 22:17:47 |Display all floors

Thanks a lot!

Sonhu_fox@126.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-9 22:58:27 |Display all floors

Sounds interesting!

Is this test only available to individuals?  Or can it be used by a language school for assessing either students or applicants for employment as Chinese teachers of English?

If there are no copyright problems with using it in a language school then I would be interested in receiving a copy.  My e mail is neilhrd@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-11 13:08:18 |Display all floors

thanks a lot

my e_mail :jason759@126.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-11 15:23:26 |Display all floors

Demo Test Sent!

Hi Sonhu_fox,

I've sent a copy of the demo test to your email account. Please read my email and the instruction sheets before taking the test.

Good Luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-11 16:34:03 |Display all floors

Neilhrd: Demo test sent!

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your reply and your questions.

I've sent you a copy of the demo test along with the instructions to your yahoo account. Please read through my email and the instructions prior to taking the test.

Good Luck! ...somehow I feel you don't need the luck ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-11 16:37:45 |Display all floors

Neilhrd:

Mate,

I wrote answers (lengthy and comprehensive) to your questions earlier which took me quite a while. When I clicked on the "submit" button I was told "user timed-out" @#&%$!

I'll get back to you again later. Thanks for your kind understanding.

Best Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.