Views: 19757|Replies: 86

Spoken English Test [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-9 11:21:39 |Display all floors
Hi people,

I have a limited number of free spoken English tests to give away for trial purposes. This test measures 'facility in spoken English' ie the ability to understand spoken English on everyday topics and to respond appropriately at a native-like conversational pace in intelligible English.

This test was developed by a Stanford University linguistics professor and the fella who solely invented the 56k modem.

If you're interested in assessing your level of spoken English, please leave me your email and I will send a test to you. Alternatively, you can email me at ken.chia@unitededucation.net

Cheers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-9 17:46:12 |Display all floors

a question about this test

is it free of charge???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-10 16:29:42 |Display all floors

I would love it

that is very nice of you.My e-mail is redsun82@21cn.com
Thank you for doing this for us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-11 18:46:12 |Display all floors

rachelcao:

For this trial period, the demo test I'm giving out is absolutely free of charge.

However, as the test is delivered over the telephone, you will have to bear the telephone charges. If you're in Shanghai, the telephone charges will be equal to a 12 min local call charge.

If you're outside of Shanghai, the call charge will be equal to a 12 min domestic long-distance call to Shanghai.

Rest assured that there are no extra hidden charges. Hope this helps

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-11 18:51:11 |Display all floors

tequila: Demo Test Sent!

Hi Tequila,

I've just sent you a copy of the demo test along with the instructions. Please read through my email and the instructions before taking the test.

Good Luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-11 19:58:59 |Display all floors

send me too

hi,i am very interested in this test.
Here is my e-mail: joni_jojo3721@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-12 10:38:02 |Display all floors

Takizawa: Demo Test Sent

Hi Taki,

Thanks for your request. I have emailed a demo test along with the instructions to you. Please read through my email and the instructions before taking the test.

Good Luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.