Views: 4473|Replies: 10

does someone can help me with an abstract's translation. Plz~~~~>_< [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-8 10:34:26 |Display all floors
Cause I have to write an abstract for my dissertation, and they are as followsPS: my English is not so good, so I am afraid there would be something inappropriate, and I believe all friends here are so excellent, therefore, would you plz do me a favor :)  thank very much.)

在这个信息科技飞速发展的时代,网络技术和网络应用的普及为世界各个领域都作出了巨大的贡献,尤其在教育领域,教育机构可以利用丰富的网络资源,跳出传统教学资源限制的约束,使得广大师生们可以在一个方便,快捷,可伸缩性强的网络环境下工作。也正是网络技术这些优势,为我们高等院校学生学位论文提交管理提供了强大的技术支持,它不仅仅解放了地域限制,人手进行论文的发布,递交以及烦琐的审核回溃步骤,更大大地加强了论文的有效管理,师生的即时交流反馈等,从而提高学生论文质量以及论文的利用率,同时它强大的检索功能又能作为统计工具准确地反映本校学生论文具体情况,实现有效地为科研,教学和生产服务。
  本文介绍了一个基于.NET平台的学位论文提交服务系统,文中详细地介绍了本系统的作用、特点、功能和其他实现的模块结构和功能。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-8 10:52:51 |Display all floors

well, dissertation?

you are a phd candidate?
some terms are new to certain outsiders like me, if you can provide their english versions, maybe i can give a bold try though i feel scared:)

在这个信息科技飞速发展的时代,网络技术和网络应用的普及为世界各个领域都作出了巨大的贡献,Network technology and the its popular application have made a tremendous contribution to different  fields throughout  the world in such an information era of rapid development in its science and technology.
尤其在教育领域,教育机构可以利用丰富的网络资源,跳出传统教学资源限制的约束,使得广大师生们可以在一个方便,快捷,可伸缩性强的网络环境下工作。Especially in the education field, the institutions may shake off the restraint of limited traditional  teaching resources with the rich network resources ,meanwhile, the teachers and students have chances to work in a more flexible network environment which is convenient and speedy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-8 11:22:59 |Display all floors

thanks for your reply

I am just an undergraduate, I wonder which words are so specialized?
here I try my best to give some hints for you if you point them out

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-8 11:31:59 |Display all floors

hey, your translation is good, I like it

could you plz finished all the sentenses? Thanks very much

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2005-5-8 11:40:35 |Display all floors

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-8 11:41:15 |Display all floors

错不包赔的呢:)

也正是网络技术这些优势,为我们高等院校学生学位论文提交管理提供了强大的技术支持,The superiority of these network technology has provided strong technology support for the management of submitting their research papers for college students。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-8 11:42:32 |Display all floors

wow! Rovi!

Then i can go to have my lunch!
cheers!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.