Author: amymin

When you find your half don't love you as before,what you should do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-17 03:41:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amymin at 29-12-2003 08:16
Love is power.It is the most beautiful thing in the world.When you fall in love with someone,you feel the world is so beatiful and such pretty.Everything in your eyes is wonderful.Because you are n ...

Love is made of a thousand small attentions, not big encounters, communication needs to be small and constant, if you relate to each other in bursts like a phone conversation then space will appear between you.

So what does someone do?

Simple find small things to be grateful for in your partner and tell them every day - I say thank you to my wife for buying a cabbage and try to notice if she likes something and buys it so I can tell her how wise she was for getting something so nice - constant small attentions which I am constantly rewarded back for.

Find something small even if its just coming home early or on time so you are together and say you appreciate it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.