Views: 8090|Replies: 14

When you find your half don't love you as before,what you should do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-29 16:16:04 |Display all floors
Love is power.It is the most beautiful thing in the world.When you fall in love with someone,you feel the world is so beatiful and such pretty.Everything in your eyes is wonderful.Because you are no longer a person .You become half of him.Your joy and annoyance is shared by him.Though you thought you will unavoid meeting the difficulties in your life,you strongly believe it will be overcomed by you.Tks god for giving you such good love.
But one day you find the dear person doesn't love you as before.Or even doesn't love you.
Every night,you talk with each other through the long distance call  wonderfully,and though you have chatted for nearly 3 hours,you feel there are still lots of words to say.And you feel not tired though it is in the midnight.
...But one night,you find he has no much more words to say.Both are silent in front of the phone.Then say good night to each other...
What should you do ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-30 02:09:27 |Display all floors

????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-30 07:52:00 |Display all floors

Totally agree ~~~

Use magic tools Report

sunny5320 has been deleted
Post time 2003-12-30 09:22:44 |Display all floors

what you said rekindle the hope

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-30 12:01:31 |Display all floors

Reply: Either let go or try to rekindle the fire....

hi,
Many thanks for your so long suggestions.In fact,I am an independent girl before I meet him,but after that ... I am no longer....
I feel upset when I don't receive his phone every night,and I am also worried when he is so different from before.I know I must adjust myself,but sometimes,it is easier to say than to done.
Such wonderful advice,what I must say is thanks very much.
Wish you & your family have a pleasant and healthy new year!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-30 23:12:28 |Display all floors

Just think of it as a part of your life.Maybe you are in a bitter feeling.Make time to cure you and you will walk out of the sad situation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-31 11:44:17 |Display all floors

:-)

Thanks everyone!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.