Author: awoman

25 years Chinese woman and 58 years white man: Can love work out? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-4 16:27:33 |Display all floors

guys

let me ask you all a question.

If you are 58 years old, alone but busy, do you wish that a 20- girl can acompany you a while to have fun together in your spare time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 16:32:54 |Display all floors

I am sorry for the zipper of your shoes, My gf broke her once and we went shoppi

I guess you are 5'2" so you may wear  2 to 3" high heel and it is very easy to break the zipper.

I am soooo sorry about the insensitive Chinese boy who refused to give you a ride and let you walked 1 hour in the snow (or in the winter).

I am happy for you because you can see in this FORUM people like Cogito are the ones you met in the campus who would not help his Chinese friend !!

We are all Chinese but we refused to help each others and attacked others !

That's why  Chinese women may prefer to have American friends , just as a friend for a change and learn a different culture and improve the English and may be more...................romance................love.......................not marriage but just be friends.

<<<<WE  ALL NEED FRIENDS WHEN WE ARE IN AMERICA>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<DO YOU KNOW HOW COLD , HOW HORRIBLE IT WAS WALKING IN THE SNOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 16:33:20 |Display all floors

metto81

Arab man? No offence but I don't feel good about arab man.

I met an Arab guy a few months ago. He is a lawyer. He is 40 years old and single and still like dating. he is in good shape. On our first date he asked me to be his Shag Buddy. I refused and never contact him.

What does he think he is? ? I don't need a sex partner even he may be great at sex.  It  is said that Arab men are the best in sex. But I don't want to experience it this way.

metto, I believe you are a good man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 16:35:35 |Display all floors

Yes, I am chatting with my female friend who is in CHINA. She is only 23 years o

Friendship does not mean LOVE.

Friendship can advance into LOVE but sometimes, it is better to be friends than lovers and you need friends to help you moved and get a ride.

I was riding a bike at -10 degree working in a Chinese restaurant when I first came to America !!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 16:39:03 |Display all floors

Its guys like him..

...who take the girls away from me.

If you have feelings (and/or feel sorry) for him, do whatever you think is right. But aslong as you know you have the potential to do better in mind.

If I was 58 years old would I date a girl have my age? I am only 24, but I think I wont feel right doing it. Besides, if she was a different race people would know that she is either a prostitiute or I am a sugar daddy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 16:39:34 |Display all floors

selrahc

I seldom wear heels.  And that pair of boots is flat, kinda like boots dedicated to waling in snow.  That day, it was wind before snow. As soon as I got home it began to snow so it was damn cold when I was walking outside.
Yeah, shopping for new boots. Like there would be anyone give me a ride for one hour.  And you know it's hard for me to get a size-5 or 5.5 boots in a short time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 16:48:17 |Display all floors

I am Egyptian to be exact. but I still consider myself Arab!

It's Arabs like him that make Arabs like me look bad.

No need to think all Arabs are like that. Think of him as a terrorist like Bin laden. Just because he is Arab, doesn't mean all Arabs are like that.

Also, from what I hear alot. Lawyers in general are like that. They only want whats in their best interest and take advantage of others.

I know it sounds like I am the one who's stereotyping. But think about it, lawyers would do everything in their power to get as much money from their clients settlement/lawsuits.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.