Author: awoman

25 years Chinese woman and 58 years white man: Can love work out? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-4 16:13:27 |Display all floors

cogito

I know all of them. There are a lot of activities here sponsored by Chinese student and scholar association.  Actually I was interested in Chinese guys from the very begining. One day the zip of my boots are broken and it was freezing outside, the tempreture was only about 20 F'. I asked a guy living 200 meters away from my house, a chinese guy studying also in my Univ.,  for a ride. Actualy it's only 5 mintes driving to the cleaner's store where I can get my boots repaired.

But that guy said"It 's so close about 15 minutes walking? You want me to take you to such a close place by driving?" in Chinese (这么近的地方你还要我带你去啊??)

Ok, so I walked there, and the round trip cost me about an hour. When I got home, my toes are frozen.

I am the kind perosn that never ask for help, or just ask for once.

I lost interested...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 16:14:50 |Display all floors

metto 81

I am in U.S.
I am 5'2'' and 100 Pounds

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 16:18:15 |Display all floors

metto

I didn't say I want to marry him.  I just want to make him happy at this time. It's too early to talk about marriage.
thank you for your care though

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 16:19:12 |Display all floors

Let me explain to you about "GOING TO THE MOVIE IN AMERICA AND CHINA"

Ms. Awoman, CHINA has 1.3 billion people and very little space for privacy and so often couples go to see a movie and touch each others in the dark. I have seen those things all the times in CHINA.

But in America, there are a lot of space and privacy, so there is no need to do things "IN THE DARK" in the cinema. I go to see a movie with my friends. We go there for fun , have a coke and popcorns. That's the differences.

If America has 2 billion people and no space for privacy, then they may do the same things as in CHINA.

They did that too in the 1960 in the drive-through theatres when high school kids engaged in heavy petting and kissing and having sex when they were inside the Chevy while "looked" like they were actually giving a show instead going to a movie to see a "show" !

Don't worry my grammer, my grammmer does not kill people. Ms. Cogito has a fixation on me and try to cum all over me. She is my ex- and like many American woman, she Ms Cogito can not resist my old flames.

Bye Ms. Cogito ! hahah

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 16:19:32 |Display all floors

Stay with the 58 year old fat guy.

He sounds alright.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 16:22:02 |Display all floors

hehe

82 and 28 can work out
why cant y'all?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 16:27:08 |Display all floors

Don't get me wrong.

I am all for Inter-racial marriage as I am Arab and beleive we should marry of other races.

But if you are a young, beautiful and intelligent woman. There is absolutely NO need to marry someone twice your age and in bad shape.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.