Author: awoman

25 years Chinese woman and 58 years white man: Can love work out? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-4 15:37:14 |Display all floors

awoman

I think there are much more single available Chinese men in the States than women, so the ratio is tilted in your favor. Is that not a fact??

OK, your ex dumped you for an airheaded korean white-wannabe, so what? Why aren't there many other suitable Chinese guys pursuing you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 15:45:07 |Display all floors

cotigo

you can't believe this that I have been in U.S. for almost one year and no Chinese guy asked me out althoug there are dozens of them.

I asked my best friend, he studys in the same Univ. as me. He hang out with those guys a lot. You know what he said?

He said"you are too pretty, and dress yourself up everyday, have beatiful make-up, and those guys think you are kinda a slut and won't commited to anyone. The normal Chinese girls are those dive into the lab, wear T-shirt and jeans and don't do up their hair  and don't have any make-up on their face."

I dress like this because all the student in my graduate school dress up like this. We are all kinda professional. And I have worked for 2 years before I came to U.S. and all I have with me is my business casual. I don't have a lot of T-shirt, so I can't wear a lot of T-shirt, so what?

Chinese guys are so wierd here. They are not confident and not trusting pretty girls, thinking that those girls will go for U.S. citizens anyway at the end of the day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 15:45:33 |Display all floors

awoman

May 5, 2005

I have a friend who married a woman from Beijing. The difference in their age is twenty-six.

They have been married for ten yrs. They are a very loving joyfull couple.
He is from U.S.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 15:49:21 |Display all floors

good enough

thank you for your encouragement.

I wish this happy couple happiness.

Actually I am not thinking of a marriage with this guy.

I just want to be with him if he wants me too. I guess there will be too much pressures his side and I won't innitiate the marriage stuff.

I just want to make him happy. He is a really nice guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 15:53:53 |Display all floors

LOVE is ................ !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 15:55:03 |Display all floors

I have lived in the States all my life. It is a little premature in 1 yr to fall

See what happened and just go out on a date and have fun !!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 15:58:51 |Display all floors

awoman

May 5, 2005

If it is just friendship. What's the problem. You are sensitive to what others think.

Certainly you are entitled to have lovers, friends. Just go with the flow of your relationships. Good luck to you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.