Views: 9960|Replies: 24

will you make love with the girl you dont have any feeling towards when you`re d [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-2 19:28:43 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-2 20:00:51 |Display all floors

at the beggining...

at the beggining of our conversation he seemed no interest in knowing me and my life but after he got a lil drunk he wanted to have sex with me?i`m a bit confused..he`s such a hot guy,every girl in the bar wants him!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-2 20:01:56 |Display all floors

and more..

he`s a white guy in his early twenties from canada!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-2 20:46:46 |Display all floors

i think he just want one night stand or a sex partner

if you want he could fall in love with you,i actually tell you that you are wrong and man won't remember what he said after drunk.maybe he say "i love you baby"that's just a word without meaning ,And what's the meaning about"he`s a white guy in his early twenties from canada!"??you just want to marry a foreigner?!if u aren't chinese,i could accept it.if you are chinese,i just think that you are insensate folly ,i don't know why u do emphasize he is a foreigner? just for his foreigner ID or his different skin or anything?Do you know him?You just saw his role in the bar, you know his life?Acutally parts of these foreigners go to the bar to seek those stupid girls for one night stand or sex partner,why will they do?Because you ,most girls like you just want to marry foreigners without any sense,they think when they marry foreigners their life will be better!!??
Is it true?you could learn from newspapers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-2 22:25:11 |Display all floors

Stupid girls...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-2 22:37:36 |Display all floors

stay away from him.. he'll just hurt you

men are like that..  if he likes you he'll still want to be with you when he's sobber. .and if he really likes you he would want to take things slow and enjoy you as a person

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-3 13:30:48 |Display all floors

that`s just more detail about him,nothing more else!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.