Author: thornaa

Do you remember your life in senior middle school? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-30 00:42:32 |Display all floors

do you remember your life in senior middle school

My life in senior middle school is as clear as crystal, I mean, I didn't have a girlfriend at that time, and I have never drank. I spend all my days in classroom, domitory, and dinning room. It seemed boring and dull. however I had goals to support me and felt satisfied at the end of each day.  And I had not as many things to worry as I have now. Moreover I got friends who studied very hard, and teachers who work diligently. those are all I missed now. Do you think sometimes the simple life is as important as those great days?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-30 08:57:05 |Display all floors

its good to have sth remember---reply to I loved deeply

it's good when you look back, you have sth to remember. i can not remember wether i had a first love or not, for so many years, i lived lonely in a simple norrow self  world, knowing nothing about love and long lasting friendship about a man and woman.

now i often heard from my colleagues said that sb seemed like sb in my class and they reminded me not let it developed too fast since all my students are still too young to have a girl friend and boy friend.

sometimes, when i looked at my students' faces, i can feel the engery and the cherish from their body, i just can not play a restrict heard teacher and telling them to stop their love....

love is so beautiful when a person is in his young age. they don't care about money, position,and future...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-30 17:03:56 |Display all floors

I was a "silly" girl ^ ^

When i studied in junior middle school, my score was among  the top 3 in my grade, and at that time i looked not bad( just as my friends recalled "you looked sweet ")so i  was regarded as a "good student" in both my parents and teachers's mind! But,  I fell in love with a boy  who was tall and active,but  whose study was pretty poor~~ As a so-called good student ,i thought falling in love with him was a beautiful false,but i couldn't control myself,as a result i just  loved this boy secretly! at that time i felt sweet in my heart ,that was the taste of my first love,i know      
    Though i never met this boy after my graduation from junior middle school,i still loved this boy and loved him for even 7 years, until i met my really boyfriend in my university~~ So, you can imagine my  life in my" senior middle school" -----  hard study, and still loved a boy secretly ~~
    I told this experience to my boyfriend, he understood me well, just joking with that " my god, my girl friend loved a boy for 7 years 'secretly'! what a silly girl! but i hope this silly girl will love me for all her life " ,and i laughed ~~
    when i was in my senior school, i often asked myself what the special things of this boy , why i couldn't forget his shadow when i even could not remember his face~~~~but this is love , sweet and strange! maybe it is just a feeling,right?
     I will not regret for doing such a silly thing,for without it , i really don't know what is the sweet memery in my junior and senior school life  ^ ^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-31 00:09:53 |Display all floors

oh, yeah, i remember

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-4 10:13:27 |Display all floors

same here

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.