Views: 2762|Replies: 5

Best wishes in Mother'day-------May 8th [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-30 21:53:40 |Display all floors
http://www.motherday.9126.com/
送给母亲节的祝福!孝子孝女一定要看噢!同时也拜托你们转发给好朋友,谢谢!
提示:今年母亲节是5月8日

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-1 16:06:14 |Display all floors

Yeah, do something to our dear mothers !

Mother's Day is coming . As for me , I will buy  a bunch of  follwers for my mom and give her a call sending my best wishes .
   Mom has sacrificed so much for me , taking good care of me ,cooking delicious food for me , supporting my study .  As time passes by , mom is getting older and older . Now I am a grown-up , not the naught boy who often made his mother sufferred , let her feel disappointed . I believe that one day  mom will be pround of  me as long as I try my best to do my study now and job after graduating from university  .
     May all mothers in the world a  healthy and happy  life !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-3 10:10:47 |Display all floors

I love my mother

All we can do just to be a good child ,that 's our mothers want we do!
2005050310109d5e.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-3 20:58:35 |Display all floors

Mother is great!!

My mother is the most important one in my life! She sacrificed too much for me! I'll study hard and work hard after my college life! I promise that I won't let her down. And I want to make much money to make her live in a happy life and share time with her as much as I can!
   Nothing can't  express my feeling to my mother! Mother is greatest in the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-3 21:00:18 |Display all floors

To mother

That day I will be on campus ,so  I'd like to send a short massage to her or a telephon call.In my opinion ,housework in dailylife is of meaning.LOVE mother everyday,not only on a special day.Hahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-6 11:25:19 |Display all floors

the day after tomorrow is Mother'Day

Time is limited,why not put this message on the top?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.