Views: 4690|Replies: 3

man and woman cannot become eternal friends ??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-30 15:34:44 |Display all floors
man and woman cannot  become eternal friends ?

at least ,in my opinion ,it is very difficult  .  even some say there is no indeed fellowship between man and woman  . perhaps it has some  salt of absoluteness .  especilly  after marriagement ,this situation  is more dramatic..love  is private in some degree .//

i don't know what is the real situation abroad ,because i have not the opportunity till now . so i want to  pray help to my alien friends ..Only living in foreign countries , you have the ability of say-so. can you share your views with us?

whether u have marriaged or not , what is your viewpoint about it ?hope your feedback quickly ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 12:37:39 |Display all floors

I agree that it can be very difficult

because of the external factors such as she falling in love with another man and the man having jealously of the origninal relationship and the same for a woman for the man. Other factors such as unequal feelings between the two such as one loveing rather than likeing the other.

I think the basic purpose of the man/ woman relationship is to produce children and to overcome the basic purpose is difficult but not impossible. There would need to be an attraction that is mutual in nature but not romantic. I have never seen or experienced a true relationship of this sort.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-7 16:53:39 |Display all floors

some unusual voice

men and women , want to be eternal friedns ,  it is a little difficult ,  the only problem is that they should define the relations between them , the realtion is just friendfshijp , shouldnt have only other emotions , and meanwhile . in their life ,each one have a beloved person in her /his heart .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-19 05:18:17 |Display all floors
I have many lady friends in China and we agree to keep it just that friendship so it work well for us.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.