Views: 3414|Replies: 2

Hello, everyone [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-27 18:38:26 |Display all floors
It is long time since i came to Chinadaily last time. For these days, i just finished a project. It was hard for me to finish that, because i am a laical for that project. Now, i can have some free time to come to meet my friends here. Just now, i read some articles, i am very shy when i compare myself with these authors. They made a good work, but i have to think over my word so that i can write. Anyway, i wish some of you can help me to improve my level. Sometimes, i dare not to write anything, because you are so good at english. and this is best english forums among the ones i have accessed. So i think you are capable to teach me how to learn english, you are capable to help me to improve my english.

Thank you, and wish we can get what we want here!

What's more, Christmas day past, and new year is coming, i wish all of you have a good New Year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-28 10:21:24 |Display all floors

?????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-28 11:18:44 |Display all floors

Thank you

Thank you for your praise, i will keep paying attention to Chinadialy Community. Wish i can reach at that level as soon as possible.

Wish you happy on every day!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.