Views: 4955|Replies: 9

Is that common for western people have secret lovers? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-28 11:37:56 |Display all floors
Is that true for western people have open mind about sex?How did they treat theire lovers?Come on,Tell us your opinions about your lover stories.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 13:32:46 |Display all floors

Reply: Is that common for western people have secret lovers?

Only French Westerners

requiem (:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 21:22:59 |Display all floors

no way

Just all those white losers in china... since they have never felt so popular in  their life, most of them a geeks and considered ugly when they are in there own country...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 21:43:17 |Display all floors

Again Mega Dittos to Dettori

"most of them a geeks and considered ugly when they are in there own country..."

Yes, most of them are losers in their respective countries.

This hybrid K9 quietbum is one example:

cogito

+ Send message
+ Posts: 536
+ Joined:
   2004-10-21

What business does a cheapskate good-4-nothing like yourself have in my thread, you rabid hybrid quietbum/andydog/tsupest?

Why don't you go back to your own cheap country and wait in line for a cheap whore, you rabid hybrid ???

(Oh sure, it is truly truly a big deal to be able to share a handle among a few rabid peabrain China-haters, right? is it the latest Nano technology of hide-and-seek?? you all ought to be awarded a Nobel prize for your incredibly fanciful breakthrough in hybrid K9 innovation !!)

Why do you come to China and only find yourself able to afford the CHEAPEST possible food in the CHEAPEST possible "restaurants" where they kill dogs in front of dogs like yourself (we can understand your legitimate "indignation" here, after all you will feast on your own kind)??

And now you are telling us a horny twit like youself who hasn't seen a woman for over a year is able to afford only the CHEAPEST possible whores in CHINA in the CHEAPEST possible whorehouses where you "have to wait in line" to get laid (see attached quietbum posts below) !!

Sad indeed, you uneducated d!(&head from the bottom of the food chain.

And you expect us to discuss Chinese politics with a piece of d!ngleberry like you??? How quaint !!! are you out of your canine mind????

Just GET LOST from my thread, and from CD..... FOR GOOD.

___

quietrequiem

+ Send message
+ Posts: 456
+ Joined:
2005-02-01
Reply: Expats
Why only Expats?
Damn, every time i want to visit a hooker, I'm told i have to wait in line.. so many Chinese ahead of me.

requiem
____

quietrequiem

+ Send message
+ Posts: 456
+ Joined:
2005-02-01
Clean up your restaurants, China
I was home for last Christmas. Well home... I was in the hospital. I came home the day before Christmas Eve... developed high fever and toppling gut pains. Tests that day were inconclusive, I was morph(ined) into painlessness.
Two days later .. the doctor calls me at my house and asks... So Mr Requiem... which Asian country were you visiting??
Apparently I had brough home a bacteria whose origins is East Asia. I'm blacklisted now, next time I go home, I have to be quarantined and tested to make sure I'm not bringing any unwanted guests with me.
I'm back in China now, for the last 3 month. I've been in bed all day today... same symptoms, but luckily I have Cipro with me this time (and morphine).
Clean up your restaurants, China.

requiem

___

2005-04-27 02:53

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 21:43:19 |Display all floors

I think its just normal practice in the west no?

have you seen 'Sex and the City'?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 23:02:43 |Display all floors

RE: Is that common for western people have secret lovers?

"Is that true for western people have open mind about sex?How did they treat theire lovers?Come on,Tell us your opinions about your lover stories."

You ask several questions, let me as an old westerner reply. I do not believe westerners living in western countries (north america) usually have secret lovers. They may have more lovers, and be more open about their love affairs.

I believe Chinese may have more "secret" lovers as sex between single people or outside of marriage  is not as acceptable in China as it is in western countries.

As we have more lovers, they are usually not treated as well as when one only has a few special loves, however there are always exceptions.

As for the sex, it does get better with more experience and different partners, but that is an individual moral decision each of us must make.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-29 01:24:26 |Display all floors

Don't pick on the french

hey i'm french!! and i've never cheated on a man yet!.. I dont have secret lovers!!..
maybe it's just the french men?

what is it someone told me  the other day?? ah yes..

Women want one man to satisfy their every need. Men want  many women to satisfy their every need..

My experience..  most men and women at some point in there life will cheat on their lover I don't know if it's just a western thing though. I think it's just more open about that type of thing in the west. i'm sure it happends alot here in china too.
Personally i think it's cause people are soo busy with work and stress they get bored in relationships and  they go find someone else to make things interesting again.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.