关于背新概念的新想法. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-9 22:03:42 |Display all floors

to be continued...

Continue!
Every body are staring at you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-10 11:45:10 |Display all floors

Waiting for your continuous passages

I'm very interesting for your passages,but after the labor festival i can't find your continuous passages,Why don't you paste more passages of your study? i believe that there have many persons want to study with you!
Come on , i suppose you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-11 16:14:17 |Display all floors

lesson 4 An exciting trip

I have just received a letter from my brother whose name is Tim.
He has been Australia for six mouths.Tim is a engineer and working for a big firm and he has already visited a great number of different places
in Australia.
(From his letter,i know that )He has bought a Australian car and has gone to Alice Springs where is a small town in the centre of Australia. He will soon visit Darwin. From there.he will fly to Perth.
He is finding this trip very exeiting because my brother has never been abroad before.

I have modify a little from the archetype(原文).I think that we can absorb the passage more efficiently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-11 17:03:07 |Display all floors

it is a great opinion!

真的很佩服你!
     我试着背过几次,可都半途而废了!希望你能坚持下来!加油!
     我支持你!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-19 18:10:24 |Display all floors

lesson 5 no wrong numbers

Mr James Scott has a garage in Silbury and now he has just bought another garage in Pinhurst. Pinhurst is only five miles from SIlbury, but Mr Scott can't get a telephone for his new garage, so he has just bought twelve pigeons. Yesterday , a pigeon carried the first message from Pinhurst to Silbury. The bird covered the distance in three minutes. Up to now, Mr scott has sent a great many requests for spare parts and other urgent messages from one garage to the other. in this way, he has begun his own private "telephone" service.

这篇课文也是比较简单,比较口语化, 大家多读几遍,很容易上口的,几个词组要多练习掌握,一个是up to now就是until now到现在为止的意思, 还有一个是in this way, 就这样,Up to now, i have recited almost five passages from new concept, i received some encouragement from you. and i think in this way , we will improve our english skill day by day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 10:54:19 |Display all floors

关于NCE的一个有效的方法——我的经验

被新概念当然是件好事,但我认为在作者的基础上还有一个更好的方法。
可以先边听录音便把听到的所有内容写下来,就是先把全文听写一遍。然后把后面的题目做完,特别是那种复述全文的题目,最好动笔写一下。这些做完以后再来背课文就会发现快很多。实际上大部分内容在前面的听写和写作中已经记住了。算一算时间其实差不多,但听,说,读,写都练到了,一举四得

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 19:04:14 |Display all floors

that's a good idea

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.