Author: jessiewang

关于背新概念的新想法. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-27 10:29:20 |Display all floors

hehe

that's the same thing i do it. i bought the book in 2003, but i just look at the former ant failed it. so now,i don't hesitate to stick to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-27 10:44:02 |Display all floors

lesson 2 breakfast or lunch?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-27 10:51:42 |Display all floors

lesson 2 : breakfast or lunch

it was sunday, i never get up early on sundays. i sometimes stay in bed until lunch time. last sunday i got up very late. i looked out of the window. it was dark outside. "what a day." i thought "it's raining again." just then, the telephone rang. it was my aunt Lucy. "i've just arrived by train." she said, " i'm coming to see you." "but i'm still having breakfast," i said. "what are you doing?" She asked. " i'm having breakfast." i repeated. "dear me," she said." do you always get up so late? it's one o'clock."

这篇课文还是比较简单的,没有什么大的语法点,多读几遍,增加语感,没有二册书的朋友可以参考上文.坚持喔

to be continued... 

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-27 11:29:30 |Display all floors

cheer up

looking towards lesson three

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 08:34:17 |Display all floors

lesson 3

please send me a card

postcards always spoil my holiday. last summer, i went to italy. i visited museums and sat in public gardens. a friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italian. then he lent me a book. i read a few lines, but i did not understand a word. every day i thought about postcards. my holidays passed quickly, but i did not seng any cards to my friends. on the last day i made a big decision. i got up early and bought thirty-seven cards. i spent the whole day in my room, but i did not write a single card.

这篇课文有几个短语是非常有用的,比如说像spoil my holiday,spoil是毁掉的意思,spoil my holiday可能解释成破坏我的假日,由于天气的关系我不能外出过五一长假真是the weather spoils my holiday. 还可以把holiday这个词换掉,如spoil the party , spoil my mood. 都是非常有用的.还有一个可以口语上常用的是make a big decision. 下了很大的决心,i make a big decision to learn english day by day.  就可以这样用了.把这些复习一下,好好运用在日常生活中吧.
to be continued...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-29 11:31:38 |Display all floors

加油

very good! i will always be here surpporting you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-29 18:37:37 |Display all floors

thanks

thank you for your supporting. i will stick to it...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.