Views: 6630|Replies: 9

how can I pursue a girl who had been rejected me ?????? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-25 16:55:48 |Display all floors
Now i was in a dilemma --------- several  days ago i come across one  my college schoolmate , i had been pursued her at that time ,but she rejected me. The encountering triggered off my  deep-in-heart  sensibility. i can not forget her even now , i know she is single now just as me . i aslo know one chinese old saying :  a good horse do not eat the grass he has left .

my guys ,can you give me some suggestions on it ?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 17:40:40 |Display all floors

yo........

dude, u should follow ur heart and go for her, if it is good grass, i think it worths ur try, one more try and u won't regret it, otherwise, u will kick ur own ball in the future...good luck and i think u will succeed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 17:44:03 |Display all floors

Go ahead!

First you have no right to say the old saying (the horse......), she didn't accept you at all, so how could you say that? hehe
Second just be brave and show your masculinity. If you are a generous and kind man with integrity, she will of course consider you.  Plus some skills is a must I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 19:22:36 |Display all floors

could just be timing......

Are you sure she has in fact rejected you?
she may not have ya know,
could just be a question of timeing
the mood or the current situation.

Maybe for now  its time to be her friend, build things slowly...keep options open for her, take things slowly.

good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-29 22:01:59 |Display all floors

my opinion

find out the reason why she refused you at that time.maybe you just used an unproper method.if she is an outgoing girl,you can ask her face-to-face how to win her favor.but,if she refuse you without hesitation all the time,maybe she is really not your right girl.just give up,another girl may waiting for you elsewhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-4 12:51:43 |Display all floors

Sometimes we men are very stupid......... Well most of the time.......

Did she reject you because she meant it or did she reject you because she wanted you to prove yourself to her? WHO KNOWS! She is a woman, and we men can not tell what they want!
Is this new encounter with her nature's way of giving you another chance? WE DON"T KNOW! Maybe nature is torturing us!
Women think so differently from us. But maybe there is a reason. We men will never know. We can only keep trying in the limited ways we know and sometimes they accept us and sometimes they will not.

Get the hint? Give it another try. But this time, she will know how you reacted last time and maybe not loose you. If she rejects you again then bury your feelings for her. There is a better girl waiting for you somewhere else. You might be lucky that she rejects you.
In the past when I was rejected I always ended up with a better girl.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-5 12:56:05 |Display all floors

Don't chase her!!

Just get a better girlfriend...or at least make her jealous by treating your new lady friends (yes, plural) so well that you become legend.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.