Views: 5204|Replies: 8

How to deal with such things ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-25 21:39:27 |Display all floors
I feel so  bitter these days .Help me ,dear friends .I really need your help or I will die.How will you feel if you find one of your friend is not  so kind one and selfish .I  come to such trouble and  feel so sad .What could I do to  feel better ?Please help me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 01:01:55 |Display all floors

throw out a brick to attract a jade

Don't place too much attention on your friend who is just a passing traveller in your life.  In the world, you  can met all kinds of people of whcih  your friend is the first one.  whether your friend is selfish or not , if you find that you do not like him,  you can say goodbye to him quietly or tempestuously. it is foolish to hurt yourself to get in return his regard on you. If you die, none  will  cry for you except for your parents, and in accordance with Chinese traditional concept,  you are not filial to your parents. I am a boy,  what i said is based on the impartial and resonable opinion. Pluck up courage, go on your life.

Use magic tools Report

lizhigangmkx has been deleted
Post time 2003-12-26 07:33:36 |Display all floors

You should be pleasant to live around us.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 08:46:36 |Display all floors

?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 14:55:11 |Display all floors

Laugh !

Don't mind it and look down on the matter.As diversity in ecology circle,everyone has distinct character inour society.When we step into the society at the beginning,we are doomed to encountering different people around us.We can make friends with them .It is unavoidable for us to meet some people who possess  poor moral character.Maybe we can not notice these poor ones in a majority of  circumstances,but at the critical time.we often can "appreciate"the dark side of personality from our friends.We believe everyone ever met the things.It is natural in our time.We should not be angry about these people.We should summarize lesson from the matters and come to realize that to make friends is a matter of importance,what 's th more,understanding a person is more important.there are many things around us that we must pay attention to,it is not worth being sad for such a person.Keeping optimistic on the way of life and laughing off any frustration.

Monson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 16:32:14 |Display all floors

keep silent to him.

if i were you, i will keep silent to him and will not respond to him.
and i will not treat him like a friend but a stranger until he change himself.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-27 10:12:11 |Display all floors

Comment

You are rather young, aren’t you? When you come across trouble, the first thing you should do is calm down, then figure out a counteraction. Friend is what? Some people told me that friend is used for betrayal. I heard that everyone had a price. If you could pay the price, he would serve you. Seems the viewpoint is reasonable. From a child to the current you, I don’t know how many friends are still loyal to you. Usually we don’t think much about it as our minds are filled with so many exciting things. When the things happened surprise us, we become repentant, indignant. Why bother? Things like this have happened before.
The truth is forever friendship is a lie. The only person you can depend upon is yourself. You must trust you can handle all the things. The role of a friend is to give a hand when you need it. Churchill’s famous word: We have no forever friend but forever profit. Two people become friends when they have common end. Some people said we should be charitable. When we are helping us, we are actually helping ourselves. Some people come into your life just to help you. When a friendship breaks, usually it is because their divergence is higher than their common end.
Everyone is built to believe what he wants to believe. Most people will not change their habit after they grow up. All you can do is change your self. If you desperately want to keep your friendship, you should try to find your common points, and adjust yourself. Only I doubt if it is truly worth it.
You can also try to shake off the shadow of your so-called friend. I heard too many times that a person would die if he loses something. Nonsense! Trust me. You can go out of the shadow. Besides, if you don’t want to change yourself, who are you to tell other people to adjust to suit you? The law of nature is survival. Everyone must be self-centered be survive. If they can’t take care of their interest, why should they take care of yours?
Boy. Think about it. Pluck up. You can make it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.