Views: 3311|Replies: 5

could you tell her what she can do [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-25 15:46:26 |Display all floors
   I want o tell you a true story.
   one of my friend have married for several years.she fallen love with her husband in college. they worked in the same city after graduation.then they married.at that time they thought they loved each other.
      But after marriege ,she finds  they can't get along quite well at all.her husband is too lazy,he doesn't want to any housework and often loses his temper.so they quarrel often(maybe it is a normal things for every couple).
         one day she was so deppressed,so she chatted in QQ,but none of her netfreinds was on line,then she found a new netfriend.she found the netfriend was so interesting.they continued to chat for several months.as time pass,she found they had fallen love.(the man is single)
       do you think what she can do,she needs to give up her marriege or give up her netfriend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-25 16:25:28 |Display all floors

it`s terrible!

In the first place ,she is very preplexed.And the wedlock isn`t the same with her design.So she feel despondent.In the nest place,she begins to find the life of her ideality,then she meets her netfriend .Now ,they have fallen in love.However,i think it isn`t a real-life.Because the love of network have been test not always.I suggest she should talk with her husbant ,and then ,she has a choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-25 16:27:37 |Display all floors

could you tell her what she can do

In my opinion, she should talk to her husband what she feels. If her husband wants to change himself, why wouldn’t she give him another chance? If not, divorce is the best way to solve the problem between them. Actually I don’t think your friend is an independent and down to earth female, she is too easily to trust someone she doesn’t really know. So it is dangerous for her to fall in love with the netfriend, although it maybe help her to relieve the mental trauma caused by her first immature marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-25 21:09:36 |Display all floors

she can't trust her netfriend

hi,rabbitdong,i have read some of your english topics in this forum ,your english is very well.so i  am learning from you and all other person in this forum.
i think your friend can't trust her  netfriend  so easy .if she is unable to get along with her husband ,they may divoce ,it is good  for two side.then she can look  for  another man around her,not on the internet.besides,i think she may not   give up their marriage  so easy,they must love each other  at first ,otherwise they wouldn't   marry.most of the couples like them.so she may talk to her husband ,tell him her confusion of their marrige,if her husband love her and want to save their marrage ,he will change  himself .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-25 22:02:09 |Display all floors

Dramatic...

:
      Well, it just like the story in films...
     But, i think, .... it's said the marriage always differ from your imagination before married. it's so common!!!
     If she really disappointed and can't deal with it and ...the most important thing is if she don't love her husband any more.... well...divorce is a  good chioce.....(i am not telling her to do that...just my opinion)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 08:59:13 |Display all floors

?????????

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.