Author: cheeyonghsao

Do you agree with me? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-28 11:25:33 |Display all floors

Thank you all.

Thank you very much.

Before i pasted the opinion,i thought there was no a general method for a same thing to meet all probable occasions.I mean,do a same thing in different ways when on  different scenes.When we are communicating,we use the language freely,without much attention to the grammar;and when we on the formal occasion,we take the sentences structure and grammar very seriously.

In general,i agree with Citko.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-29 14:28:31 |Display all floors

I agree with Citko too

Listening ,reading and grammar are the same important in learning English as English is a tool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-30 13:36:37 |Display all floors

yes, I agree with your opinion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-30 16:10:29 |Display all floors

what is most important thing in learning English?

In my view, I think the most important thing for learning English is using it.The more you are using English what you have learnt, the better your efficiency of learning. You can use English in many ways, such as writing a short passage, speaking to people who can understand what are you talking and listening every original cultural sources, film, music, speech, you name it. So the key to study a language is not accumulating more and more vocabularies and grammar, but using perfectly every sentences or words you have learnt.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.