Views: 3267|Replies: 4

Lies and Truth [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-25 11:32:14 |Display all floors
Lies seem unavoidable in our daily life. In your opinion,

under what situation are lies lubricants(起润滑作用) for

your relationship with others,

while under what circumstances should

lies be definitely discarded by an honest person?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-25 11:50:03 |Display all floors

relative

a relative conception.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 10:08:04 |Display all floors

my

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 16:52:45 |Display all floors

Hi !

If the aim of lie is to comfort somebady instead of getting profit from others,the lie is like naughty angel, which can smooth away pain in people's heart and relieve contradiction among people.Unfortunately,somebody frequently lie to satisfy their themselves a lust for money.They build their profit upon the pain of others.lie exists in our daily life.We can not get away with meeting it .But,we can recognize it by virtue of our life experience and social experience .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-27 12:04:29 |Display all floors

comment

I don’t understand why people want lies, even doctors tell lies to save patient. Is it our right to know the truth? Who makes the doctors believe that the patient can’t make a better decision form the truth? Sorry. I comprehend your words related with doctor and patient. We encourage people to be strong; does anybody think lies can make us strong? In fact the doctors hurt us more for their inattention and telling white lies.
As to the difference between truth and lie, I think people should tell what he saw, heard and his thoughts objectively, not to overstate the situation, not to confuse what he saw with what he think.
I know what we see or hear or think may not be the truth, because some people or the nature may cheat us. I just think we should do things conscientiously, treating people like what we want them to treat us. I think telling fact, even the fact is not truth, can’t be counted as a lie.
A lie is what we do when we deliberately obscure the truth and misguide the victim.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.