Author: zhb_ch

Are you Depressed ? and How to Beat it !! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-27 15:52:41 |Display all floors

Women’s points of view usually are different to men’s. Things like this seldom happened on a man. Here I use man’s viewpoint to give you an explanation. Hope you can draw some inspiration from it.
Why people are anxious and depressed? My first answer is communication. Maybe you live in an isolated world, so there is a communication problem. The biggest sin is women always hope other people can find out what they want. Women are strange. If some people can find out exactly what I want, I will feel threatened. The truth is if you don’t tell them, they will not know. We should always speak out our thoughts, ideas unashamed, so we can get understood, appreciated. Language is the bridge between people. We will not be isolated.
My second answer is choice. You have communicated, you are understood, but they still treat you so. You need to make a choice. Because some choices will influence your whole life, you must be careful while make them. You must know you can’t have all the things you want, so you have got to prioritize them, and abandon some. If you can abandon all the things, you will not be troubled.
My third answer is adjustment. Most people can’t abandon all the things they want, and since the only people he can change is himself, so he will have to adjust himself to suit the new reality. Try to understand and accept the reality.
There is a physical technique that can help decrease depression-exercise. When we are absorbed in something, we will have less attention on other things. Dickens proved this. Long-term running or walking can be used to lessen depression.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.