Author: robertcheng

Can one love two grils ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-22 00:25:54 |Display all floors

Well said and well written!

Originally posted by pest-control at 2005-4-26 20:47
Humour required.

Passion lasts for a few years.

Love lasts for a few more years.

NO WOMAN WILL STAY WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE NO MONEY.

Forever is 7 years.

I will love you always is 6.5 y ...

These are wise words from an experienced person!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-4 20:20:25 |Display all floors
maybe many girls can attract you,but i don't think it is love ,love is something which take place in someplaces and some time.if you really fall in love with somebody,you would not  love others,i don't think you can love two people in the same time,maybe it is some kind o f   need ,but not love ,,,,,,,,,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-4 21:22:00 |Display all floors
one can love all the girls in one's immediate sphere of interaction, but one and only one will truly accept you for who you are and what you will be, through thick and mostly thin, for the rest of your/her life.

it's fated; no man-made scissors can cut that invisible string that link both small feet then, nor ever.

even if separated, the feeling will endure as a monument of the small value of the ephemeral lives we all live.

funnel all the experiences of one's life and what filters out in the end?

that one special unique enduring heaven-given love.

the rest are ships passing in the night.

but nowadays modern technology can widen harbours to accommodate them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 09:48:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2005-4-14 12:56
One is my frist lover . She is a kind-hearted , gentle and considerate  girl .we had good golden days when we're in  the  senior school . Unfortunately,  the college entrance examination  separated ...

IF your love change. please tell your friends...(i think you don't have the right to call her girffirend now. right?)

What is ture love? --is it the love can be changed by distance & time? Now you love your classmate.  Will you love her forever or your love also will disappear if you two are graduated and work in difference city?

I has to doubt  whether you understand what is love ?

[ Last edited by piraeus at 2006-3-5 09:49 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 11:41:24 |Display all floors

DO DO DO DO NOT NOT NOT

Originally posted by robertcheng at 2005-4-14 12:56
One is my frist lover . She is a kind-hearted , gentle and considerate  girl .we had good golden days when we're in  the  senior school . Unfortunately,  the college entrance examination  separated ...

I saw every one reply posted here, as for the answered-questions, we should not directly give its answer t

o how to handle their problems.  should let them learn to think about it.

take the thread for example. no answer to this question. if you wanna know "can one love two girls at the same time.?". ok, fine. can one....

if u wanna know the result of this doing, very simple, just try it, to love ur both girls , and to see what wil happen to you and two girls. and then , the final answer will be popup.

u know. most of time, different persons will face different results for different things, maybe, u can , another not. so just do it, try it.

:)
i AM a handsome Chinese young  Guy
yonrry@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 14:08:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by linfangv at 2006-3-4 20:20
maybe many girls can attract you,but i don't think it is love ,love is something which take place in someplaces and some time.if you really fall in love with somebody,you would not  love others,i d ...

I am extrmely agree with this post, I encountered the same problem, if the second girl had the character that you like but not the first one, how would you to choose?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 16:55:29 |Display all floors

JUST DO !YOU WANT TO DO!

Everyone can't be love one person. A man has two lover in heat at least....But truth is not  TV plays, you may love two girls. But ! you can't fall in love with two girls.You must choose one of them and make it clearly to another one...Girls are not toys..
      You have said your problem out that shows you are not a bad boy..but you have to face the truth,you know,girls will never share a boy together !!!

Of course,i am just a senior 1 student. For 'love",i don't have a bright answer. But i am sure that love is a  great magic and we mustn't pollute it.....It should be protected...
      I also have a boyfriend,he is so excellent...but i am not noly like him but also another boy who is also very excellent..they both loves me ,but i have chosen the best love in my heart
      You need't feel sorry for your first love, in the world of love,nothing will be balanced~!!!  It always unfair..
                                                       CHEN JARNEY FROM SICHUAN PROVINCE,CHINA
                QQ..378158967

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.