Author: robertcheng

Can one love two grils ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-6 19:47:08 |Display all floors

EMOTION DISCIPLINE

Everyone have the ability to  love two girls at the same time~

BUT it's not wise of u to love  them at the same time,not only because that would hurt  everyone of u three,but also it was reverse of human  civilization~

PS:it is my first time to present my view in this forum in English~
      Hope u correct mistakes of my writing~thank u~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-6 20:24:47 |Display all floors

yes,of course.

how can u be so sure that  u will not  have a choice between  the two and ur wife,i mean every guy will find a wife at  last.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-7 00:29:26 |Display all floors

a quize

when you get up at three or four o'clock in the early morning,the name you remembered is the one you loved.Just have a try,I don't know if it works,for a friend told me but i have never used.It all depends on you.
If i were you, i may give up both of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-7 01:44:14 |Display all floors

re: robertcheng

it's good if you can keep your friendship with your classmate, but if you think she might start to have deeper feelings for you, it is not good for the reasons other people have mentioned.  basically, you do not want to give her false hopes.  

frustration at being separated from a person you love is normal.  if you were not frustrated or worried, something might be wrong with you!  ;-P

(also, why does fionatong have no start-date or number of posts?)

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-7 08:06:12 |Display all floors

Sometimes the feeling is complexes ,but you'd better to know what you are really

Maybe you like both of the two girl ,but ,in my opinion ,you can not love both.I think ,you need some time to think of what kinds of girl you like ?I know that maybe difficult .Now I did not know waht kinds of girls I like .So I think you'd better treat them like friends .I think that if you could not decide that ,the time will tell you  the answer!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-7 22:32:50 |Display all floors

【REPLY 】

Thanks for reply . Again , some different and interesting opinions are available.     ^_^

But, all of  you are for one thing . From the posts of you , a consensus of opinion is that if I didn't handle this problem properly , the three of us would certainly get hurt . So , I should be cautious not to make bad conseqences.

TO fionatong : I'm somewhat a bit puzzled about your forum information.   Just as 211club had mentioned , why there is  nothing about the  start-date and the number of your posts ?~ Are you a expert in computer , like a hacker ? HaHa !~

TO olivialee: To tell the truth,  I think the suggestion you gave me will not work on me , for I can hardly remember anything when I awoke . But thanks for your advice all the same !

TO 211club: "frustration at being separated from a person you love is normal. if you were not frustrated or worried, something might be wrong with you! " It's so reasonable and advised. I get enlightened from this words .

TO renyi:Yeah , sometimes I also get confused indeed .Time can heal any sorrow . Also, time can prove everything . But under such circumstances , waitting makes no sense . If I only kept waitting without doing anything, losing both of them wouId be undisputed .  Do you agree with me ?

Just my personal clumsy point of view !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-8 13:44:45 |Display all floors

To Pest - control

you must be  a  honest christian,Am I right?              Suzie

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.