Views: 132744|Replies: 499

Can one love two grils ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-14 12:56:07 |Display all floors
One is my frist lover . She is a kind-hearted , gentle and considerate  girl .we had good golden days when we're in  the  senior school . Unfortunately,  the college entrance examination  separated  us from diferent universities . We're still contacting with each other by sending short messages, chatting on the internet. But she is so far from me that I can't get together with her .

The other is my college classmate , also my good female friend.  she has a characteristics of  laughing  .We often stay  together .
  Recently I found I had affection on my  classmate . I like the way she talks , the expression no her face ,especially when she got angry . I'd like to stay with her . Sometimes I even had the desire of asking her to be my girlfriend, but everytime I swallowed my words.  If I did  that , I would feel sorry to my first lover.
    What should I do ? Maybe I should be loyal to  my former girlfriend  and hide the ridiculous idea of asking my college friend to be my girlfriend deep in my heart for good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-14 13:56:49 |Display all floors

Sure, but you can only marry one.

Don't take concubines. It's on par with polygamy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-15 13:00:52 |Display all floors

re:Can one loves two grils ?

If you have enough money and time,you could love two or more gilrs at the same time.But,I must notice you that it is a tired thing.Because you must use feelings and money at all time.I still remember one of my best friends,Xiao Li,who "loves" three girls,one of them is his wife, at the same time,maybe he is so-called the wise-man in love.But at last he spent out all his money and all girls left him finally.
Is it wise to love two or more girls at the same time?My answer is NO!Do you think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-15 14:11:54 |Display all floors

re:can one loves two girls

If u put u r self on the position of one of the two girl's role,what will u think?
If u think tht u will be very happy~(on the premise tht u love a girl very much from u r heart~and the girl also tells u tht she loves u truly~but meanwhile,she also lets u know tht she is loving another man~what do u feel?If u say:tht's ok~no problem~then u can do tht~Just do it~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-17 14:15:51 |Display all floors

Thanks for your opinions . I will be rational and do the right thing !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 01:29:40 |Display all floors

i bet u love your classmates, let the past be the past!!! u can never stick to y

i think that there are many very different kind of ppl in the world, some can only deeply love one person once in their life, some seems never moved, never falling, and some are able to love many ppl. The first kind, their love are deep, strong, forever, kind of stubborn. The second kind, the selfish ppl do not have love, The third kind which mostly believe in love at the first sight, they probably very much love human-being, theres just too much love . but i wonder how deep is these love?.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 01:35:03 |Display all floors

One can love hundreds of girls throughout his lifetime, cum on, two girls ?

You can also love four or five girls at the same times, but make sure they live in different cities !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.