Author: xiphoid

Screw it. Maybe it would help somone. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-11 06:09:29 |Display all floors

the enthusiastic dr. charles shared more STORIES with us

your only brother, an american college grad with MBA, went to china just to marry a girl and stayed there for 2 years when you were 14?

how long ago would that be? 40 years ago? according to you, you are an old man in your 50's now.  so that happened in the 1960's in china?  lets look at the history of china in the 1960's 70's...shall we?  

LOL and more L !!  give me break! horney

but if your sister in-law truly has schizophrenia, just like you, my condolence goes to your brother and your family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 06:18:16 |Display all floors

You did know she had schizophrenia before marriage while you were dating her?

Did you understand schizophrenia at that time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 06:23:52 |Display all floors

let's educate dr. charles

Schizophrenia is a devastating brain disease that affects people all over the world.

Unlike some illnesses, the rates of schizophrenia are the same from state to state and country to country.

Whether you live in Arkansas or Zimbabwe, the statistic is the same: about 1 in every 100 people has schizophrenia.

In the United States, the disease appears earlier. by about 3-4 years. more in men than in women.

Otherwise, schizophrenia affects men and women equally.  Overall, seventy-five percent of those who get schizophrenia do so between ages 17 and 25.

Some people who later develop schizophrenia may have seemed "different" from other children at an early age.

It is unusual for the onset of schizophrenia to occur after age thirty.

Once thought to be psychological, schizophrenia is clearly a brain "disease" with a genetic component. Researchers think that something in the genetic makeup makes a person vulnerable to schizophrenia.

A person with a parent or sibling with schizophrenia has about a ten percent risk of developing the disease, compared to a one percent risk for person with no family history of the disease.

Scientists also believe that non-genetic factors, such as environmental stress, may also play a role in the development of schizophrenia. This kind of stress may, if fact, occur during fetal development or at birth.

By taking detailed pictures of the brain, researchers have been able to show that there are differences, deep within the brain, of some people with schizophrenia.

So stay in your U.S. and keep your schizophrenia for yourself, dr. charles please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 06:32:02 |Display all floors

well, its beautiful outside so i am going out now

blue sky sun birds butterflies

doc have fun writing more BS from your psychiatric ward.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 06:44:06 |Display all floors

If she told U she had this mental illness-schizophrenia before marriage, would U

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 06:49:03 |Display all floors

Ms. Adventurous, It is Sunday and where is your sermon ? Did your Pope die?

Was that your sermon of the day, who is dr. charles ? who knows ?
where in the psychiatric ward ? where ? Show me where?

Are you are going somewhere ?? May be making round at the psychiatric ward ?

You stopped preaching in this Forum that GOD is great.

I have not seen Ms. Adventurous preaching but attacking a ghost in this Forum ! LOL !!!

"Back into the Future !"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 06:59:43 |Display all floors

Yes, Ms. Adventurous, our family also were bickering why my sister-in-law develo

My family never knew these but according to my sister-in-law's friend, she did also have a relationship and broke up around 17-18 years old and developed the first episode of acute undifferentiated schizophrenia in mid- to late 1960 when she was 18 years old.

Ms. Adventurous is correct about my age. I am in my 50's !

When people asked me how old I am, I will add 10 years and couple more years, so I am actually 65 years old !!!!

What did this have to do with CHINA in 1960 ? I was quite aware of what's going on but many people flew to Hong Kong during 1960's and Ms. Adventurous, I did returned home three times in these years !!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.