Author: abbasidz

I Love U [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-11 12:15:25 |Display all floors

why

is he your bf??have you fall in love of the man???and do  you give your trust to him??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 14:05:09 |Display all floors

I do not know!

we are hand in hand,shouder by shoulder and take a walk along Nanjing Road,We have sweet kisses,however,we do not talk about the relation clearly.I feel that he love me tender.
I have fallen in love with him,but he lose touch with me,
i do not know what can i do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 20:31:59 |Display all floors

HI

PEOPLE SHOULD STOP  CONTROVERSY ABOUT LOVE, IF THEY'RE LOT LET'S THEM ALOTS OTHERS WHO HAVE THE HOPE TO CONTINUE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 21:50:19 |Display all floors

Sigh

It's the biggest shame in the world! Nowadays no one would totally trust others...even their lovers. As if everybody on the earth is liar!
Why?
I think losers always think that way...they are always afraid of losing something,someone...that's the answer...why you guys think there is no one on the earth could be loyal to love....

I can say nothing....coz you losers make things worse..actually those who don't believe in others are real liars...sorry to say that...even..
it's true!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-11 22:33:21 |Display all floors

>.<

If you had a something grievance, it not means, that all are the liars.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-12 06:45:08 |Display all floors

Bisides I love U, there are millions of lies out there too !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-12 08:58:10 |Display all floors

to ss_sunny

i think your problem is that you dont know if he love you,and before you know it he had disappeared . if he really love you i cannt imagine why he not contact with you for so many days??  the point is that do you think this man deserve your love?? i suppose you to think it over and recover as possible as soon ,dont let it bothor you too long.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.