Views: 6382|Replies: 16

give a definition to love please! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-7 11:22:49 |Display all floors
sometimes i was so confused by the idea of love,who can help with my  comprehension to it ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 13:30:09 |Display all floors

strike

obsession, passion ,and STRIKE
that's what i learned from the movie " meet joe black"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 13:38:42 |Display all floors

every one has own definition

love is  everywhere .   i  love my parents , my  sisiter ,   and  i  love  beauty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 16:38:09 |Display all floors

Reply: give a definition to love please!

If you can get your hands on a Bible, have a look at First Corinthians 13.

Love is what remains when the feelings are gone.

requiem

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 17:16:22 |Display all floors

love

i m sure it is pleasure of soul, believe me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 23:37:04 |Display all floors

These three things

1: If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

2: And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

3: If I give away all I have, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

4: Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful;

5: it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;

6: it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right.

7: Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8: Love never ends; as for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

9: For our knowledge is imperfect and our prophecy is imperfect;

10: but when the perfect comes, the imperfect will pass away.

11: When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became a man, I gave up childish ways.

12: For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall understand fully, even as I have been fully understood.

13: So faith, hope, love abide, these three things; but the greatest of these is love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-9 07:00:42 |Display all floors

a misunderstanding between two fools

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.