Author: fz1989

jokes, check it out [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-22 07:55:48 |Display all floors
Yes, I'm not here to argue, but... just so everyone understands, they are VERY racist jokes. Those are jokes that would not be said in public on TV in the US or someone would get sued. If a child said them in any decent non-racist family, the kid would get punished. Please don't repeat them, most people do not find them funny.

For those who don't understand them, many of those jokes are making fun of people starving in Africa, and Jewish people being killed in the Holocaust. (and more) If a black person or Jewish person comes here & reads all those, you'll be in for a treat (haha). They will not stop yelling for a long time.

The PGA one wasn't so bad, it was a good comeback to the others, but I wouldn't repeat it if you don't completely understand when a good time or bad time would be to use it.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 07:59:13 |Display all floors
FZ1989 -
I don't mean to be a stick-in-the-mud, but if you're a native English speaker, please realize people are learning English from here and may go out and repeat those things without fully understanding how racist they are.

Do you know any jokes that could be said in front of anyone, of any race, including children and older people? I'm sure those would be more welcome, and more easily understood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 08:11:30 |Display all floors
Can't  agree with you more, freaky, u r my hero,always explain ur idea precisely. u r a very good teacher.

[ Last edited by warmsmile at 2006-2-23 04:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 08:13:53 |Display all floors
Thank you. Now if only I could put you all on my resume/CV to come to China to teach!
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 08:21:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by red_devil at 2006-1-17 16:14

Q: What do you call 100 white guys chasing one black man?
A: PGA Tour..

you mean Tiger ?yeah ~ that's right~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 08:26:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-2-22 07:55
Yes, I'm not here to argue, but... just so everyone understands, they are VERY racist jokes. Those are jokes that would not be said in public on TV in the US or someone would get sued. If a child s ...

it seems  to be serious  !~ it's really not funny~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 11:31:51 |Display all floors
如果你不明白这些笑话, 是好! 这些笑话残酷, 取笑饥饿, 打死. (对不起, 我的中
文不好!)

今天我学一个生词 - "笑话", 可是我的词典也有两个词 "闹笑话, 出丑".  我不能
对用, 但我认为我不要英文学生"闹笑话, 出丑".

如果你说这些笑话,
也许你显得闹笑话.

我创作一个诗. (一个很坏诗!)

我希望你们都懂!
  :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.