Author: starryeyed

Is it normal..? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-8 15:06:33 |Display all floors

Doc. love, I can see you are thirsty of sex

Go find a KTV girl, I believe your work as a "dick manipulator" will make you earn enough to pay a KTV girl.

How much?  I don't know, maybe 50 yuan?  A fat mamma will be less, about 20 yuan?  Don't even think about skinny yellow sluts, they are too expensive.  First of all, you need to have a plastic surgery and transform into a white trash first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 18:12:57 |Display all floors

Ohh my...

cecilia_xiao, thanx for your comment very much! After that your words about the initiative, I remember, that a long time ago he said about that he likes a girls, who is proactive, so maybe all is okay... XD
cocogito, actually I still cannot stop to laugh XDD You're so funny. But maybe I really gave you too little information, so that's why you think like this! It is more than 2 years when we know each other, he is the most important person in my life and he always will be. Of course I like China very much, I adore Kung-fu and I love Chinese music, theirs language too, theirs culture... etc. But the most important thing is to be with him. I am not interested in other Chinese guys, so how could I be the slut, because, as I see, you think about me like this >.< I'm not. And if you're interested, we have talked about our wedding so many times... I just want to do it first... that's all.
And I am white, so I cannot understand, is that words for me..?
Can I ask you, are you Chinese..? x_O

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-10 13:33:22 |Display all floors

it is Ok!

it is Ok!  further, if you love him and he loves you too, it will b e a surprise to him. a romantic experience to him!!
2005041013338268.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-16 01:48:56 |Display all floors

Heh.

Okay... I will think about it... XD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-26 05:04:16 |Display all floors

*frustrated*

But I still don't know anything...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-26 05:15:17 |Display all floors

It's not normal but...

It's not normal for a female to propose to a male for marrage. But it is definitely doable. I know a couple they did that. An american girl proposed the marriage to a Chinese boy in China. Come to the end, it's how much you are in love, right? It should not be a game.

mm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-26 05:36:40 |Display all floors

to mm10301

Ummm... Yes. Sure. I love him so much! We know, that we will marry in the near future, but I just think, maybe to do it for me... I mean, to ask him for it  "officially"...

[sorry for my poor English]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.