Views: 2296|Replies: 2

exaggeration [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-6 19:32:12 |Display all floors
dear readrers,
i dont understand why people exaggerate their relationships in the chinadaily forum?
can u answer me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 19:46:05 |Display all floors

What do you mean by exaggeration? This is just a fun Forum for bullshit ! OK: Yo

Anything goes !! You understand !

Do we need a Forum Police to check out how many times you make love to your girlfriends ! Bull shit !

Are you aware there is a research just came out from two high schools in California in which 14 years old admitted they had experience with oral sex ! So do I care or is the researchers exaggerated American teenage girls at age 14 having a lot of oral sex !

The research went on to say "Some prefer oral sex instead of vaginal penetration because of afraid being pregnant and  lose their virginity ! Also the research pointed out the 14 years old American girls prefer oral sex than vaginal penetration because may be it is difficult to do it in the car during lunch break, so those 14 years old American girls prefer high protein cum diet !!! LOL !! (A lot of calories---protein too !!!)

Who knows ??

But I do know a lot of 14 years girls in America had sex already !

<<Is there a prize money for those who gave accurate count of their relationship, how many girlfriends they have, how many times a day they made love, how do they made love? No>>>>

<<Don't ask, don't tell policy>>>  <<<You ask, we tell it all >>>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 11:02:48 |Display all floors

u r answer?

i think u didnt understand i m not talking abt dat bull shit... mind u there is a hell difference in love & sex ... so dont use the term love for having sex...
u r really a dick sucker...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.