Author: fish-xixi

Love is what? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-25 20:17:17 |Display all floors

to fish-xixi

if she is really your good friend you should congratulate her as a good friend.
sometimes love means contribution not always taking up
i know saying is always easier than doing.
but if you really love her form your heart i think you can understand.
if you can't maybe you are selfish or maybe you are nor so love her as you think

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 08:53:44 |Display all floors

Whatt is love

What is love ? It is hard to say .In my opinion ,even if you are not lovers,love is still in both your  heart,or at least in your heart. So do much better than  you did before. You lost her possibly because you didn't do well some common things which girls think boys must do seriously. For me, I hope my boyfriend can be a sentimental man. For example , as we know ,yesterday it was Christmas, but he didn't send any gifts to me. And he didn't say Christmas to me. When I said Merry Christmas to him , he just say en. You can imagine how disappointed I was. Last night I  couldn't sleep well  , turning over and over . I think maybe I will consider changing him.
So I advise you to be more sentimental . In this way you can find your love.
Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 09:08:02 |Display all floors

Good idea

it sounds as if you did so ?
I do just as you say.And I am his best and closest friend . But when i meet him together with his  girlfriend , I feel sorry. I can't stand this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 09:09:40 |Display all floors

?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-27 16:19:20 |Display all floors

About love

Love is present  with all respect, selfless, grant , pure, great and perpetual.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-27 16:21:17 |Display all floors

About love

Love is present  with all respect, selfless, grant , pure, great and perpetual.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-27 19:01:19 |Display all floors

Re: what is love

What is love? Love should be a mutual thing. I agree to it. For the lovers, he or she should think about it and make your partner happy. But sometimes. most of us neglect some important thing that can make your partner happy. just like your boyfriend. he forgot to give your greeting on a so important day. But think about him, maybe he is a boy who bury his real feeling in the deep of his heart. Forgetting to say a greeting word, i dont think it implies some sepcial thing. Just be magnanimous. i am sure your boyfriend is still love you, and you can have a good time without the greeting word.

What's more, i dont think every one can know what is his lover's need in her life. Sometimes, you should imply to your boyfriend what you want. Anyway, just take it easy, and tell him you love him and merry christmas to him. After all, love is mutual.
(i gave my girlfriend the Christmas greeting, but did not give her any gift, i should take a lesson from you, and give her a good gift and tell her i love her. Anyway, thank you and wish you have a good New Year in the coming day)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.