Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-18 10:07:16 |Display all floors

alkie

hey thats not true.. i'm Canadian and i Want a chinese man.. lol

just don't come here to find them though

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-18 14:11:25 |Display all floors

Reply: alkie

I dont think western women generally go for the "I spit, I look like I just woke up because I dont brush my hair, I dont wear deoderant 'cos I like my pheromones" look.

I'm not saying this goes for all men in China, but I'm sure everyone notices the trend.

IMO, the situation's getting better, though it seems that chinese women are still 2 steps ahead of chinese men in terms of personal hygene.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-19 04:45:30 |Display all floors

to peaches

Can I ask you, why do you want a Chinese man..? x_x

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-19 12:17:50 |Display all floors

Why a want a chinese man?

It's kinda complicated so i'll try to answer the best way i can..

In the end i find that Chinese men, because of their culture, have more to offer me. The things i want are maybe more common them then what most want in my culture. ( I have a bit of a old fashion / new wave mix concept of things in my head). There's also a curiosity thing too.

I know exactly what i want in a man, but i'm still searching.. i really don't care where the hell he's from.
Watching the western men hit on Chinese women though and/ or Me for that matter.. i've just lost something for them.. When i see them it totally turns me off.. such pigs ( not all but many).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-26 00:20:14 |Display all floors

hmm...

an american girl told me that chinese ppl there got the reputation of having small ****.
Damn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-26 04:50:39 |Display all floors

to bluesvenus

Why so sad face, e..? lol.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.