Author: finnlady

Western women in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-5 01:52:00 |Display all floors

Hmm

My thread was a bit provocative, but I do wonder that if I end up in China (which I’d love to visit, at least), if I am seen as an ugly duck or an exotic woman and if I have any chance of finding true love in China.

>western women are fairly sought after in many places in China.
>The problem is that CHinese men are too shy to do anything about it.If you want a Chinese >boyfriend, I'd say you'd have to go and get one.
>Of course, it depends on the location......in big cities like HK youd probably have to fight them off >with a shovel.

Finnish men are very shy… I am shy too, so it is good if HK men are more active 

>Don't take me wrong, and think that western women can always find Chinese guys better looking >than themselves.

YAY!!! 

>It is true that on average western women have bigger boobs, and Chinese men love big boobs, like >men in other countries.

YES!

>The proportion and shape of bodies

Well, I am curvy tho not an elephant

>the fairness of skin

I am whitest of the white! My skin is a lot whiter than of those from East or Central Europe, for example. I don’t know if it is so good to be pale, but I do get a sun tan 

>the visual structure

My cheekbones are high ;)

>Western girls should be seriously prepared for relationship problems and competition for their >men from Chinese girls here.

I don’t fight for men. If someone should fight, it should be men. Cat fights are so pathetic!!

>Finnish women somehow are quite serious... HK men are ... aw... they are quite playful but >somehow they are traditional... You will feel suffocated when being serious with them... I think >you can't stand them hahaha...

I want a grown man, not a playful boy. I suppose that at least some HK men grow up…?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 03:59:26 |Display all floors

Yes

finnlady wrote:

">the fairness of skin

I am whitest of the white! My skin is a lot whiter than of those from East or Central Europe, for
    example. I don’t know if it is so good to be pale, but I do get a sun tan"

That is probably an advantage if you are looking for Chinese men, but a recipy for disaster if you are looking for something else. Western men do not like ghostly pale skin, and that is one (of many) reason they so much prefer Chinese girls over Western ones.

I have to agree with cocogito. A Western girl in China needs to have something incredibly extra to show off with to get attention from Western guys. The competition is quickly killing off most Western women, and they get a well-deserved humbling experience in China. Back home they are torturing men with their feminist struggle, but that is of no avail in China, since in China girls are girls, and they like to be girls.

Most Chinese men, on the other hand, only wants the white laowai experience. They will have you as a sexual dream, only to trash you later when they are done. Nothing particularly odd with that, but be prepared.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 08:50:20 |Display all floors

It's true....

but when i read this.. i  got sad.....

"Most Chinese men, on the other hand, only wants the white laowai experience. They will have you as a sexual dream, only to trash you later when they are done. Nothing particularly odd with that, but be prepared."

I wanna believe for some reason men aren't pigs everywhere in the world...
REality bites!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 09:32:13 |Display all floors

pigs they are indeed, regardless of nationality and race

if you ever carefully read and listen to what they said, observe how they behave, you have to agree on this. not that there are no exceptions.

i try real hard not to generalize them all...its true that Some men only want to have the EXPERIENCE with white women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 11:18:23 |Display all floors

abc123

u don't know exactly when people mock u NEANDERTHAL
i should not blame u ROMANIAN GUY
tell me how to drive ur car w/square wheels & spend ur toy money?
if u have brain u will be very dangerous to humanity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 11:20:19 |Display all floors

it can't be much fun being a western woman in china

unless you play for the other team, that could be interesting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 12:38:29 |Display all floors

liangzai

Under my clothes I am very white, but since I get a tan, my face is never ghost pale. So in that manner I don't worry about my skin :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.