Author: anbohan

You see a foreigner with a chinese woman, what do u think? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-5 20:31:08 |Display all floors

I went to a Chinese restaurant to eat lunch and there were two love birds.....

He is white and she is a Chinese (very traditional Chinese woman).

Do I care or anyone care why the couple went out for lunch? No

No big deal. It is normal and don't say "get over it".

It is really not a subject to bring up !

I brought my white  gf with 38DD and low-cut cleavage dress and sat at the center of the Mall having coffee. You guys jealeous ! I had sex with her in the bathroom and I took her underwear off and we sat there in the center of the Mall drinking coffee and I knew she did not have her underwear on !!! LOL !! ( I had to buy her new dress so she had sex with me in the "Men"'s bathroom, it was thrilling and exciting to have sex inside the men's bathroom !!)

She did insisted we finished coffee and left. But there were quite a few white folks looking at her, not me (looking at her big breasts!!! not knowing she had no underwear on !! LOL )

You will catch a lot of eyes not because she is blond but we are into "big breasts" and her is 100% natural 38DD ! Do you know how big is 38DD ? Very, very big melon !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 04:46:30 |Display all floors

x_x

I think, that she is stupid...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 05:01:14 |Display all floors

She was not stupid, but when you are young, your male hormone is running very hi

So high, you have "road sex'. Having sex while driving (not on a highway) but while it was red light , and she gave you the best head !!!

She was not stupid , but we were in love and she was not comfortable sitting there at the center of the Mall but I insisted (I am pushing the envelope) We stayed just for 20 minutes but it was the thrills knowing we just made love. We went back to the parking lot and we parked very far away. The Mall was sooooooo big, there were at least 2,000 cars parking, we did not make out again, but we kissed and played with each others not inside the car but under the shade on a busy Saturday.

Interracial couples do attract some attention if she stands out. It was fun to "play" with your girlfriend knowing she did not have an underwear, and I can do anything much easily. You know what........kissing, .........

It was an unforgetable memory in my life seeing every men looking at my girlfriend especially older men looking down at her 38 DD cleavage-wide open !!! But she  was mine !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 20:21:46 |Display all floors

huh?

who gives a rats ass. leave them alone and get a life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 20:24:27 |Display all floors

re

i have been thought I was the girl who just want to money from foreigner.So till now i still worry that the people think.I am not the girl but most chinese would think so

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-16 02:15:10 |Display all floors

>.<

selrahc, thank god, that you aren't Chinese...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-16 19:12:48 |Display all floors

Selrahc is 100% Chinese, "MADE IN CHINA" ! So what having a white gf with 38 DDD

I love it !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.