Views: 23291|Replies: 86

You see a foreigner with a chinese woman, what do u think? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-2 17:44:34 |Display all floors
Think about it.
It's all about perception...

I wonder what would some of our Chinese fellow forumites  say if foreigners living in China never dated Chinese girls?

"Our women are not good enough for you?"
;)

out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-2 18:22:58 |Display all floors

is it a problem ?

don't be hypersensitive .most chinese girls are still dating with chinese gentlemen .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-2 18:54:05 |Display all floors

what do you think?

nothing, maybe just friends, lovers... actually it's none of my business. people have their life, there's no need to interfere in

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-2 19:16:33 |Display all floors

usually when I see a foreign guy with a local girl

I think why did he pick her out of 650 million girls here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-3 12:06:24 |Display all floors

????

Hey saint7,
where did u get figure "650 million girls here"?
even official can't get it right numbers.

anbohan
many thoughts fly by every time I saw it, no need to speak it out
why do u care so much?
after all love is blind, many old china men hang out with much younger girls (old enough to be her great grandfater) in china,
how do u think about them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-3 15:49:28 |Display all floors

Usually I think...

Wow. This must make the Chinese guys (many who already have to wait in line ) angry!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-4 04:27:55 |Display all floors

It all depends on how the two presents together in public !!

Tek, I have no problems with Americans kissing each others in the elevators and making out last night when I went home. The couples were making out in the elevator while I walked in.

So it depended on how the westerner and his Chinese girlfriend presented themselves in public.

To your surprise, I met some are really nice. The Chinese woman presented herself NOT in any western style like changing her hair colour (color), dressed in tight jeans and acting immature but presented in a graceful style to herself. I will accept those Chinese girls !!

There are worst Chinese women with their Chinese boyfriends. She dressed like a "hooker" and low-cut chic fashion and tight jean showing her tattoo in GZ and SZ ! Which is worse ??? Tek !!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.