Author: zhufengping

LOoking fOr a Girlfriend````` [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-7 19:17:07 |Display all floors

A Brave and Honest Man

I believe you are better than most of others who chat with girl in this forum becuase you are honest to say what you want instead of hiding you thought and saying that I am honest and only looking for a language exchagner while potentially expecting something more than the requirement in writing. Surely it cannot simply say everyone here has the same logic with those I mentioned above, however, common saying in this forum is "looking a girl to exchange culture or language" ,why only girls are prefered. So saying that you are looking for a girl friend is something very brave and honest, and worth to win some praise here because you are at least better than others in this forum. What I said above is just my personal opinion and cannot be construed as an encourage to such manner of obtaining girl friend without respection.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 19:40:31 |Display all floors

Once,.....

Once, I let a true love slipped away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late. Nothing in the world can be as painful as this. Just let your sword cut into my throat, don't hesitate!!! If God will give me another chance, I would tell the girl I love her. If our love had to be set a time limit, I wish it to be 10 thousand years!!!~~~~
This was not translated by me, but I like it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 08:53:37 |Display all floors

Maybe the forum is a good way for someone to find a GF. God bless!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 12:27:15 |Display all floors

make a normal friend first

then deep and deep

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 20:45:57 |Display all floors

let me try

how about me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-12 09:34:41 |Display all floors

I need boyfriend

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-13 08:29:50 |Display all floors

I support you!!!

I think u r a very bravery boy,i hope u can find a GF here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.