Author: wxdqh1

What is Love for me? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-22 00:09:52 |Display all floors

Oh

My God! My English is so poor that I cannot understand...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-22 12:43:15 |Display all floors

I'd like to help you.

Good noon,wxdqh1!I've been touched by your sincerity showed in your short essay.I'd like to help you if I could.You said you felt something psychological had been affecting you.May you think to see a professional consultant,i.e. doctor?Although it may cost you very much,it's worth doing so from long sight to your mind, and action even your body.In addition,you needn't worry you have no enough money to buy some romantic but maybe expensive gifts to your girlfriend or would-be one.If a girl loves you really and deeply,temporary poorness should not influence your sensation of love.Just like a cheapest present,a song or a love letter created in person also will have the power to move her.You know,the most precious lies on your earnest heart.From your talk,I can find you are a potential and capable young  man but not self-confident.If you will invest in your so-called psychological problems,which exits popularly,I'm sure you must recover from this unbalanced situation.Take care!If you like,please keep in touch with me.Mary

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-22 13:56:08 |Display all floors

try to love

Try to love, i think you don't need a power,but a feeling, a feeling about that the girl just you want to love,maybe you have not find you true love till now.
It's not a problem at all.mabye someday God will sent a   beatuiful girl to you and you will love each other.
wish you! ^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-22 15:20:47 |Display all floors

Let bygones be bygones.

Let bygones be bygones.Most of people ever processed a piece of primary love during their stay in school.sometimes, this kind of love is obscure and far from being practical.Of course, it goes without saying that the love is absolutely naïve and lily,but,it only originates from adolescent impulsion about heterosexual attraction instead of considering something else. When we recall the past love while we stayed in school, we just regard it as a sweet episode of our life. We need not put great pity on it. Everything is advancing with time. We should not be stuck in the past memory.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.