Views: 7851|Replies: 17

What is Love for me? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-18 22:39:38 |Display all floors
What is love?

She is my classmate of my primary school and a little older than me at that time. She is pretty and very active to talk with me about our homework.
She always appeared troubled about her study. She asked me lots of questions about our study, and of course I answered her very happily. I felt inside my heart that I really liked her very much and really enjoyed the time we’ve been together.
Sometimes we talked happily and she was really much help to me and I felt myself into a girl’s internal world.
We were enjoying reading each other’s diary. Through her words, seemingly I read a girl’s mind that’s so kind, so pure and so lovely and I was moved deeply. I found myself that this girl is what I want for my whole life.
I was happy to be with her but I still haven’t known from her whether she was in love with me. But seemingly I could feel her love at that special time.
After graduation from my primary school, we haven’t got a chance to talk with each other for 6 years. Gradually she was missing from my daily life and seemingly I began to miss her very much. She just became a dream girl in my heart.
I’ve never fallen in love with other girl since my first love. I was told that it is not love for simply we two even haven’t touched each other, no kissing, no further understanding between our deep minds. I just placed the love on the face. And I’m sure I’ve never introduced her into my real world to enjoy my what I’m interested in.
During my college years, I’ve felt good about some girls but seemingly there were always problems about myself. I must have some psychological disease in my body and heart and mind.
I’m not confident whether I will be ready to take care my loved ones. I’m worried that I don’t have enough money to buy the romance for my beloved. I’m afraid that I’m not handsome, not outstanding among my classmates and sometimes I even feared something.
In my deep mind, I was always worried something, always afraid of something.
Sometimes I’m really proud of my outstanding performance, I win in some English speaking contests. Really there are lots of people who once spoken highly about my strong mind and outstanding abilities. But you know, I was still not confident that I can deal with love successfully. Sometimes I really wanted to enter love with a girl, but later I found myself really impossible.
I didn’t believe in myself. I don’t know how to remove the strong and bad feelings about myself. I need power from mind and heart. How could I do that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-18 23:56:25 |Display all floors

me too

i also loved a girl when i study in the middle school.she was my deskmake,we feed very happy when we play together,but as the time pass.she become a worker and i study in an university and haven't touch eacher about 6 years.tell you true i missing her  during that time.fortunatly i receive a message from my classmate that he have her phone number.so we are get in toucher eacher again .from her message.i know she love me very deeply.how can i do?hellp

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 01:07:05 |Display all floors

Reply: What is Love for me?

i was deeply moved by your trong feeling of lingering on the past.
it is futile to dwell on the past.the momery maybe filled in happiness,but the past is dead.don't miss anything in the only reality you know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 13:41:14 |Display all floors

change with the time

yeah, i agree with the opinion of last person. don't lie on the past good time and sleep , you must face the reality  of your life, every thing will change with the time, and you should keep up with the tide of time(与时俱进). the love feeling has many different kinds, the choice isn't only one.any one love is ok only if you pay your heart and mind to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 13:46:13 |Display all floors

no body can help you except yourself

i love a  boy but i do not his name .then we be touched with  each  other
via computer .
but i found the reality is creul .he do not know me at all .
i thought i can not live happily without him in my  heart .now i feel happy
he just a memory .i have my own life .
so what you shuold do just believe yourself
and enjoy more happiness.

Use magic tools Report

freewill has been deleted
Post time 2003-12-19 14:35:06 |Display all floors

: )

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 15:07:54 |Display all floors

Thanks For Your Ideas.

I really need some specific ways but not general ideas.
I need some power.
I find myself can not fall in love with others. it's aproblem

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.