Views: 3715|Replies: 5

How to operate marriage well in your life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-18 16:59:35 |Display all floors
Hello,

Though I haven't married yet, I hope that I will live with my dear future husband forever .You know,modern marriage is complicated.More and more couples divorce.Yes,there are also some happy couples .I sincerely pray that I will be one of happy wives .But do you have any advice to me about operating marriage well.Thank you very much in advance!

Wish you Merry Xmas!
:-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-18 23:15:05 |Display all floors

i guess you will get blessedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!soon

hey!i am boy.i don`t know more about  wedlock.but i know everything needs loyalty! if you believe true love around you   catch it !!!!!!!!don`t be miss out

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 11:06:39 |Display all floors

in fact, love is simple.

Before i fall in love, i wonder what is love and how to love.  Now i find it simple. we love each other and are kind to each other.  we did not think of many things, just let it be. we can share more and more things.
in fact, love is a kind of feeling, just like parents' love.
You will find your another part soon or late.

it is simple , do you agree with me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 11:31:57 |Display all floors

love is sweet and natural!

love is sacred and sweet, and it develops very naturally. before you find a lifelong partner, you always tend to define a category, such as my ideal partner should be very handsome, attractive or romantic, but when you really meet someone, who pursues u and treats you very well, and you would foeget all ur pervious requirements, then u fall in love. when the time suits, u step onto the red carpet of  marriage. after ur marriage, there is a combination of romance, ecitedness, love, hate, quarrels and even fightings. but it does not matter, don't expect too much that marriage would bright great changes to ur life. just think in case of two friends, whey u live togeter, there must some frictional affairs, and it would soon wear away. a good and sustainable marriage should be an overlapping relationship of friends and lovers. u need love, trust, understand, tolerate each other, that is O.K.. if people in the world recognizes family and marriage should be the optional choice, u just follow it with ur style and innovation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 11:51:54 |Display all floors

Reply: i guess you will get blessedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!soon

Thank you very much for your blessing!I will be right here blessing for you too.
Yes,Loyalty is essential when you want to have a good marriage in your life .In fact,when you contact with anybody in the world,you must honesty and trustworthy.Then you will obtain good friendship,love or something that you don't expect .So I will be loyal to my love in the future.And I hope so does he!Yes,except loyalty,there are understanding,tolerance and consideration.
Once again,thanks for your opinion!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-19 12:52:23 |Display all floors

Reply: in fact, love is simple.

Yes,I agree with you.Love is actually two persons' love affair,two persons'promise and two persons' obligation.
In my heart,I feel nobody could seperate you except youselves.And I always think when someone love you,he is really loving you.He will not cheat you .If not,he isn't really loving you.And he won't also cheat you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.